Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
He does not have a girl friend
Then you need to make Lisa his GF and do her mentor quest, starting in v.10 all quest had triggers put in for all quest.

That means you can not do some quest very far unless you work on other quests.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Lisa is my Girl Friend and i'm doing anal with her and kira, should i continue this quest to progress in the NewJob one ?
You need to get private spanking of Max's sisters from mom and then it will move on after you spank both in there rooms.
You must also work on all open and some close quests at the same time.
You need to get both of Alice's blog and spider quests to the end because triggers are in there for Lisa's mentor quest to go on.

vilaty

Feb 13, 2019
You need to get private spanking of Max's sisters from mom and then it will move on after you spank both in there rooms.
You must also work on all open and some close quests at the same time.
You need to get both of Alice's blog and spider quests to the end because triggers are in there for Lisa's mentor quest to go on.
Ok i'm gonna do this thank you for the help :D

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how is the sensual massage triggered i have according to the table of different massage points approx 120 poipts from foot and back massages but i cannot get the sensual massage switched on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how is the sensual massage triggered i have according to the table of different massage points approx 120 poipts from foot and back massages but i cannot get the sensual massage switched on
Its part of the cunning plan quest and you must get the ok from Kira and Eric must still be around so you can train on Alice.

Exxok

Sep 23, 2018
Is there any walkthrough after the 0.9 update? Like I dont know how to have sex with the mom, or carry on with anything else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any walkthrough after the 0.9 update? Like I dont know how to have sex with the mom, or carry on with anything else
Post #2 of this thread has all my mini walkthroughs.

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
I'm stuck, Max won't cum for his mom anymore (except in the shower in the morning and at the store on Saturday). And I am just on a loop with the sisters and Kira. No new options are popping up...

I attached my latest save if someone could point me in a good direction.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck, Max won't cum for his mom anymore (except in the shower in the morning and at the store on Saturday). And I am just on a loop with the sisters and Kira. No new options are popping up...

I attached my latest save if someone could point me in a good direction.
You broke your game when you used the mod to get rid of Eric, sorry there is no fixing this.

Triggers starting in v.10 for quest were put in all other quest to make it harder to cheat and getting rid of Eric before you even have the "Wallet" quest broke your game.

The only thing to do is start over.

Do not cheat points until you get the stat in game to 100 then you can cheat it up all you want, to many triggers were put in the first 100 points and if you cheat it above that then you have bypass the triggers and brake your game.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I'm looking for a mood that makes Max the alpha after taking Eric's picture, so Eric has to do everthing Max's tells hem to do (threesom with Ann, Kira, Alice and Lisa) and Eric maks Ann let Max take Lisa's cheery. can someone help?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm looking for a mood that makes Max the alpha after taking Eric's picture, so Eric has to do everthing Max's tells hem to do (threesom with Ann, Kira, Alice and Lisa) and Eric maks Ann let Max take Lisa's cheery. can someone help?
This is only for the vanilla game to ask for help not to ask for mods.
Go to the mod threads and ask there.

Please use regular type and stop yelling at us.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I've reached the point where Alice made me spank mom, Lisa catches us during morning kitchen sex and says "I am hungry see you in breakfast" and Alice watches us during kitchen morning sex. is there anything else to unlock or the game is finished?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've reached the point where Alice made me spank mom, Lisa catches us during morning kitchen sex and says "I am hungry see you in breakfast" and Alice watches us during kitchen morning sex. is there anything else to unlock or the game is finished?
You are finish but for maybe 1 or 2 more different convo's only, no other sex scene is left.

Reactions: sandy31
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote