Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What conditions i need Eric will invite me for the grabbing Ann? I know i have to get his friend but i dont know exactly how. At the moment my relationship level is i good with Eric, Olivia is Advances. I should chose between Kira or Alice but i dont know how i let him both? And if i catch him spying Alice is it good i say to Mom "i was spying Alice and Eric caught me" or should i leave? And is it good looking at his what he is doing with Mom and Kira? Sorry for long question. ty
You just got to play and peep at them and it should happen, but I never allowed him to do his crap after finding out he is trying to steal the house from them and he has a wife that is helping him.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
You just got to play and peep at them and it should happen, but I never allowed him to do his crap after finding out he is trying to steal the house from them and he has a wife that is helping him.
Ok ty, let's try peep him during he has action with my family.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I can't move further with mom since after aunt said mom will be doing other BDSM type movies an explained the situation to me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nope after 60 days nothing happen :D
As far as I know you must do 7 weeks from the start and the 7th week has that scene and if you missed it at the time it should have happen then you have missed it.
I can't move further with mom since after aunt said mom will be doing other BDSM type movies an explained the situation to me
If Olivia is your GF then you don't get that anyway.
If Lisa is your GF then you must work on ALL open and even some closed quest for triggers were put in ALL quest for all quest, this way you can no longer just do 1 quest at a time like you use to be able to do.

If on Lisa path then see post #2 of this thread for some help.

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
As far as I know you must do 7 weeks from the start and the 7th week has that scene and if you missed it at the time it should have happen then you have missed it.

If Olivia is your GF then you don't get that anyway.
If Lisa is your GF then you must work on ALL open and even some closed quest for triggers were put in ALL quest for all quest, this way you can no longer just do 1 quest at a time like you use to be able to do.

If on Lisa path then see post #2 of this thread for some help.
So you mean 7 weeks form the moment on i'm allowed to watch them. Ok ty i know when it started.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
After reading multiple conflicting and confusing posts my question is this. On the last version of BB the 0.13 .

Do we get any content with olivia on the liza GF route? do we meet her at some point? is there a 3some? like on the olivia GF route?

I will not do any other route than liza GF , Ann and kira can go fuck an entire swingers bar i wont care but touch my imouto and you die.

I also plan on starting the Supermod version, is there content with olivia or other classmates? AGAIN ON THE ##LIZA GirlFriend PATH## not on the olivia gf route.
And in the Supermod version are they opportunitys,quest or whatnot that i should leave alone,unfinished that lock you in a swinger, sharing, cucking route?
Forced cucking is not my thing. I would end up sending anthrax to Kates mother if she forced me in her club.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
After reading multiple conflicting and confusing posts my question is this. On the last version of BB the 0.13 .

1. Do we get any content with olivia on the liza GF route? do we meet her at some point? is there a 3some? like on the olivia GF route?

2. I will not do any other route than liza GF , Ann and kira can go fuck an entire swingers bar i wont care but touch my imouto and you die.

3. I also plan on starting the Supermod version, is there content with olivia or other classmates? AGAIN ON THE ##LIZA GirlFriend PATH## not on the olivia gf route.
1 sorry but no. (It was never finished.)
2 you get to fuck Ann at the very end with sex with her all over the house.
3. For questions on mods please ask in the mod thread and not here, we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Jackoneill007

Mar 22, 2019
1 sorry but no. (It was never finished.)
2 you get to fuck Ann at the very end with sex with her all over the house.
3. For questions on mods please ask in the mod thread and not here, we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

Thanks for the answers, i was reading conflicting post about olivia content on 0.12.

smoothop

Jun 10, 2019
I read if i get rid of eric then alice will stop smoking. Once i finish the weed quest and get rid of him with that route will alice still smoke?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I read if i get rid of eric then alice will stop smoking. Once i finish the weed quest and get rid of him with that route will alice still smoke?
Once Eric is gone Alice will never smoke again at the pool, if she smokes off screen we have no idea on but she stops at the house.

smoothop

Jun 10, 2019
Once Eric is gone Alice will never smoke again at the pool, if she smokes off screen we have no idea on but she stops at the house.
Thanks! I finally decided to get rid of him but he doesnt ask for the money. Could this be because of all the extentions i asked for?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! I finally decided to get rid of him but he doesnt ask for the money. Could this be because of all the extentions i asked for?
No, they will come when they want to come for the money and you can not push it, just wait and keep the money in Max's pocket because they will come for it.

vilaty

Feb 13, 2019
Hey guys i'm stuck at this level if anyone know what to do :( i try each scene with mom where i couldn't cum and i finished the quest for the clinic girl :/ and it seems like i can't talk to kira too Capture.PNG

Exxok

Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys, so my story for Lisa ends where I have anal sex with her while being supervised by the aunt. How can I progress further on from there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, so my story for Lisa ends where I have anal sex with her while being supervised by the aunt. How can I progress further on from there?
You must work on all open and some close quest and get private spanking on Max's sisters from mom.
You must stop paying for Max to be privately spank and start paying 500 every Monday to support the family.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote