• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Didn't understand? How to watch the DVD by myself.
Also how to get the DVD?
What dvd are you guys talking about?

The one in game you can not watch it alone.

You get it from Kira if its the one in the game, this is for both movies you get to watch with mom.
(1 you buy after Kira tells you and the other Kira gives it to you.)

shibajiibss

May 18, 2019
What dvd are you guys talking about?

The one in game you can not watch it alone.

You get it from Kira if its the one in the game, this is for both movies you get to watch with mom.
(1 you buy after Kira tells you and the other Kira gives it to you.)
Ok. Got it .

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
is there a liza walkthrough (little sister i can't get through her after making her go to school without panties and having olivia as my girlfriend

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a liza walkthrough (little sister i can't get through her after making her go to school without panties and having olivia as my girlfriend
You get nothing from Lisa if you have Olivia as your GF, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path.

For all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 including sex with Ann/mom is only on the Lisa GF path's.

Reactions: dave ghost

dave ghost

Mar 27, 2018
You get nothing from Lisa if you have Olivia as your GF, all content ended in v.10 for Olivia GF path.

For all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 including sex with Ann/mom is only on the Lisa GF path's.
and is it possible to change my relationship with olivia then
and do you know how to make alice blow me while giving the leg massage

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and is it possible to change my relationship with olivia then
and do you know how to make alice blow me while giving the leg massage
Alice will never blow you while doing the massage, its not in the game.
Later in the game you can fuck her in the lounge.

No there is no way to reset back to Lisa because to many triggers need to go off and your way past most of them.
You need to start a new game for Lisa content with having her as your GF>

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does massaging Alice while watching TV lead to something? And how to massage her near pool?
For the pool massage it must be done before you get rid of Eric and it can happen while she is sunbathing. This is part of the cunning plan quest and must be done before getting rid of Eric or the game will not progress for you.

TV/massaging leads to nothing without the candies but if you use candies she will only touch Max's dick with her foot but nothing else will happen.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
No you are not missing anything but 1 convo and 2-5 nights sleeping in Ann's bed without sex and that is all there is to sleeping with mom.
She will never allow you to have sex with her and sleep in her bed at the same time.
So after a break I tried following your instruction and it didn't work, I look at the walkthrough and your post and I wanted to clarify the timeline of event.
You get rid of eric--- money issue breakfast arise----you get the "I know what I want option" and pick the I want to sleep in your room---nothing happen until after the first movie where you pick the I want to sleep with you option before talking about the moovie with Ann----- then you have the 2 night sleeping with her, once all of that is done you can move on with the rest of the storyline.
Edit: nevermind apparantly the one crucial step you need to do is quite simple, after the movie with Alice about smoking, simply talk to Kira so she leave Ann's room, then talk to Ann but do not talk to her about the movie, simply go back and forth once and that night go into her room.

Last edited:

nexusmera

Apr 4, 2018
i'm stuck in opportunity mentor on step 5. although i practice kissing 4 times with kira, i haven't option "So, are you ready Lisa?" conversation i did with Lisa at the morning.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm stuck in opportunity mentor on step 5. although i practice kissing 4 times with kira, i haven't option "So, are you ready Lisa?" conversation i did with Lisa at the morning.
You need more kissing skills and get Max's authority over both Lisa and Alice maxed out and you should be able to start training her for kissing.
Maybe 1 or 2 more sessions with Kira will do.

nexusmera

Apr 4, 2018
You need more kissing skills and get Max's authority over both Lisa and Alice maxed out and you should be able to start training her for kissing.
Maybe 1 or 2 more sessions with Kira will do.
my kissing skill is 25 and their authority are already maxed out

i have used cheat mod for kissing skill and i have set it by 1000 might it is related with this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
my kissing skill is 25 and their authority are already maxed out

i have used cheat mod for kissing skill and i have set it by 1000 might it is related with this?
Cheating points before you reach 100 points in game breaks the game.
To many triggers are in the first 100 points and if you cheat them before you get them to 100 in game you have by passed the triggers.

And no Max authority over them when I looked was only at the "Trust" level and not maxed out. BigBrother 2019-06-01 20-39-01-26.jpg

nexusmera

Apr 4, 2018
Cheating points before you reach 100 points in game breaks the game.
To many triggers are in the first 100 points and if you cheat them before you get them to 100 in game you have by passed the triggers.
Is there anything I can do for this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anything I can do for this?
Start over but first before you do just keep playing for 3-4 months in game and keep both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them at maxed all the time.
This may allow it to move forward again, you may need to keep training with Kira at 3 am when you can to maybe get it to see you have done it.
guys is there a walkthrough for liza's GF path
1st and 2nd post of this thread has all the walkthroughs there is for this game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
guys how do i trigger the movies opportunity
Making the movies?
If so you just got to keep playing working on all quest at the same time and not just 1 at a time.
Eric must be gone and just work on all quest and keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out at all times.
Check your quest log and talk to every one every day if there is convo's with them.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote