Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's a shame...
Any recommendations for mods that provide extra content and are worth playing?
Or should i look into his new 'glamour' ( if i'm correct ) game?
I never use mods for games on here, I like them vanilla.
Have no idea on "glamour" for the most part if you play female PC you have content.
He put in a male because some patreon's complain about it being only female but he did not have very much content and now he has been cut out.
Now he is bringing in Max and the rest but no relations with each other.

vikingson

Jan 9, 2019
I've been stuck for a long time now and don't know what to do. I've read walkthroughs and tried to search for my problem but haven't found anything. I've gotten Ann to do the second photo shoot and I've talked to Kira afterwards but can't seem to progress after that. I'm following the V.10 walkthrough in post 2, but no progress for several weeks.

There's one part about "doing it in front of Kate until you can fuck her", but I don't understand what that means. I've done the weed thing for several weeks but no change. I've had a conversation about peeping with Lisa, but nothing after that, and the spider things ends right after cumming in Alice's hand for several weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been stuck for a long time now and don't know what to do. I've read walkthroughs and tried to search for my problem but haven't found anything. I've gotten Ann to do the second photo shoot and I've talked to Kira afterwards but can't seem to progress after that. I'm following the V.10 walkthrough in post 2, but no progress for several weeks.

There's one part about "doing it in front of Kate until you can fuck her", but I don't understand what that means. I've done the weed thing for several weeks but no change. I've had a conversation about peeping with Lisa, but nothing after that, and the spider things ends right after cumming in Alice's hand for several weeks.
You must get the spider quest to cumming in her pussy and Lisa's will move forward.
Are you fucking Alice during blogging?

Do you have private spanking of Max's sisters yet?

If your not using content adding mods then you must talk to Kira at the pool alone and make sure Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both are maxed out at all times.

vikingson

Jan 9, 2019
You must get the spider quest to cumming in her pussy and Lisa's will move forward.
Are you fucking Alice during blogging?

Do you have private spanking of Max's sisters yet?

If your not using content adding mods then you must talk to Kira at the pool alone and make sure Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over both are maxed out at all times.
Been doing the spider quest for several weeks, she won't go past cumming in her palm.

Yup, fucking her while blogging.

Yes, I can private spank both of the sisters and fuck Alice instead, or get Lisa to suck me off. Also asked Ann if I can sleep in her bed, but nothing has come of it so far. Kira sleeps in Ann's bed naked, but nothing's come of that either.

I'm not using content adding mods. I've talked to Kira at the pool alone, the only option that comes up at the moment are about the lessons with Lisa, which I've also done for several weeks.

I do use cheats to get the mood and authority to stay maxed out.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Been doing the spider quest for several weeks, she won't go past cumming in her palm.

Yup, fucking her while blogging.

Yes, I can private spank both of the sisters and fuck Alice instead, or get Lisa to suck me off. Also asked Ann if I can sleep in her bed, but nothing has come of it so far. Kira sleeps in Ann's bed naked, but nothing's come of that either.

I'm not using content adding mods. I've talked to Kira at the pool alone, the only option that comes up at the moment are about the lessons with Lisa, which I've also done for several weeks.

I do use cheats to get the mood and authority to stay maxed out.
Upload your save game and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Much appreciated!
You are on the right path it will take a lot more work though.
Keep going to Alice for both spider and blog quest.
Keep giving mom her massage every morning when you have time.
Do Alice's dishes at 10 am so you can go to mom at 11 for massage.
Do Lisa during dish time.
Check with all girls when they are alone to see if new convo comes up.
Keep paying mom 500 every Monday mornings.
Go to Kira and mom at the pool everyday when they are there together.

Once you get both the spider and blog quest done you will get new things happening.

I don't remember when it is but I think it is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am and go peep at mom and Kira.

Reactions: Peichi666

keither78

May 12, 2019
Hello. I went down the path as Lisa as a girlfriend. My mentor opp is at watching tv with Kira. I've done that many times so far. Have unlocked private spanking on the sisters. At the second video shoot with mom. The homework with Lisa is still just show my your tits and I can not talk to her anywhere else. Just wondering where I might be missing something. Thanks in advance.

shibajiibss

May 18, 2019
Unable to watch second movie with mom on Friday night. Tried everything from giving 500 on every Monday to no sex on Friday for weeks. help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. I went down the path as Lisa as a girlfriend. My mentor opp is at watching tv with Kira. I've done that many times so far. Have unlocked private spanking on the sisters. At the second video shoot with mom. The homework with Lisa is still just show my your tits and I can not talk to her anywhere else. Just wondering where I might be missing something. Thanks in advance.
You may have ran into the homework bug.
"11. How to fix homework bug." https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/#post-184183
Unable to watch second movie with mom on Friday night. Tried everything from giving 500 on every Monday to no sex on Friday for weeks. help.
Both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them must be maxed out at all times also.
Then just wait 1 full week and it should kick off for you.

vikingson

Jan 9, 2019
You are on the right path it will take a lot more work though.
Keep going to Alice for both spider and blog quest.
Keep giving mom her massage every morning when you have time.
Do Alice's dishes at 10 am so you can go to mom at 11 for massage.
Do Lisa during dish time.
Check with all girls when they are alone to see if new convo comes up.
Keep paying mom 500 every Monday mornings.
Go to Kira and mom at the pool everyday when they are there together.

Once you get both the spider and blog quest done you will get new things happening.

I don't remember when it is but I think it is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am and go peep at mom and Kira.
Thanks, I've been doing all that sans the dishes, since I used cheats for mood. Don't know if that was my problem or if it's RNG, but in either case I managed to progress. Thanks!

darkwsh

May 19, 2019
I'm stuck before 4the movie. Lisa as a GF, no sex with Ann, can't talk to kira.New job, Cunning Plan, Side effect was alse stuck.
I don't know how to contine and try to use cheat to modify some flags, but its not work.
Please take a look for my save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck before 4the movie. Lisa as a GF, no sex with Ann, can't talk to kira.New job, Cunning Plan, Side effect was alse stuck.
I don't know how to contine and try to use cheat to modify some flags, but its not work.
Please take a look for my save.
Okay, You already have "Side Effect" quest open so this tells me you already did the 4th movie or you use a editor to set the wrong flag and now the game thinks you have passed the 4th movie.
I hope you have a save game just before you used the editor to set flags.

There is nothing I can do with this save game being it is screwed up.

darkwsh

May 19, 2019
Okay, You already have "Side Effect" quest open so this tells me you already did the 4th movie or you use a editor to set the wrong flag and now the game thinks you have passed the 4th movie.
I hope you have a save game just before you used the editor to set flags.

There is nothing I can do with this save game being it is screwed up.
Thank for watching. I will try to find a save without modify. Maybe restart the game.;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote