Aug 8, 2017
Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
are there any walkthrough for the latest version of the game? v0.13
All walkthroughs that we have is in post #1 and #2 of this thread, if your problem is not covered please ask here and I or someone will try and help you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Then keep putting spiders in Alice's bed and keep doing blog and working on Mentor quest and just play, try to talk to all girls every day to see if new convo is there.
You must keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them maxed out at all times.

JuraganTetek

Mar 27, 2018
Then keep putting spiders in Alice's bed and keep doing blog and working on Mentor quest and just play, try to talk to all girls every day to see if new convo is there.
You must keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them maxed out at all times.
alright thanks!!

JuraganTetek

Mar 27, 2018
btw is there any opportunities that max is free from drugs he takes?

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
I can't move further with Alice after handjob after planting spider in her bed also can't move further with Lisa after anal in the kitchen during training with aunt Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't move further with Alice after handjob after planting spider in her bed also can't move further with Lisa after anal in the kitchen during training with aunt Kira.
You must progress in other quest to like cunning plan and just keep playing.
You must pay 500 every Monday to "help the family" and stop paying for Max to be privately spank.
You must privately spank your sisters to move things along.

And above all you must keep Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them maxed out at all times.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
i can't tell mom tell kate that MC convinced mom about their lesbisn relationship am i doing something wrong or its a bug

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i can't tell mom tell kate that MC convinced mom about their lesbisn relationship am i doing something wrong or its a bug
No there is nothing wrong if you did not cheat you should have no problems with the quest as long as you work on """ALL""" quest at the same time and this also means to keep doing things in closed quest because in v.10 a lot of triggers were put in """ALL""" quest for """ALL""" quest.

Just keep playing and working on all quest and it will happen.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
No there is nothing wrong if you did not cheat you should have no problems with the quest as long as you work on """ALL""" quest at the same time and this also means to keep doing things in closed quest because in v.10 a lot of triggers were put in """ALL""" quest for """ALL""" quest.

Just keep playing and working on all quest and it will happen.
Thanks

could you walk me through to how do i get vicky

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
What conditions i need Eric will invite me for the grabbing Ann? I know i have to get his friend but i dont know exactly how. At the moment my relationship level is i good with Eric, Olivia is Advances. I should chose between Kira or Alice but i dont know how i let him both? And if i catch him spying Alice is it good i say to Mom "i was spying Alice and Eric caught me" or should i leave? And is it good looking at his what he is doing with Mom and Kira? Sorry for long question. ty

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote