Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Two things are certain... Tony's a lucky guy... and Olivia has huge boobs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Two things are certain... Tony's a lucky guy... and Olivia has huge boobs! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:
I agree, Tony IS lucky. Mmm maybe I should replay the pool event in the game just to check if Olivia has them that big... or not :ROFLMAO:. You're right, maybe I should correct this (a bit) for the next scene :cool:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I agree, Tony IS lucky. Mmm maybe I should replay the pool event in the game just to check if Olivia has them that big... or not :ROFLMAO:. You're right, maybe I should correct this (a bit) for the next scene :cool:
No, no... I wasn't saying it because they were wrong, I was just amazed by the fact :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Sometimes something simple is enough to look very hot : a simple submission pose, a sexy leather harness; arm and ankle cuffs, and a very hot (and kinky :devilish: ) bondage mask, and that's it.
It's fun to see how you always start seeing different characters in specific roles :
Gina can be anything, from a loving and caring girlfriend to a skilled dom and even a perfect sex slave --> "dark side" Gina :ROFLMAO:
It's much simple with Jessy : as long as she can have sex as often as she can, she's fine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, but she also cares a lot for Gina and Tony --> that makes her very interesting and fun.
Katia is more the sweet and loving girlfriend type
Ms Cooper is... well Ms Cooper.
And for the others, we'll see what you have decided for the story ;)
Olivia Training 11.png

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
And Gina decided to try some toys^^
Olivia training 14.png

A couple of days later, while Tony was away visiting his family, Gina decided to go to a nearby spa to enjoy a good relaxing time.
Gina bath.png
She was delighted. Tony has become very confident and strong-willed and a fabulous lover. Gina was deeply in love in with him. A moment later, she thought about what happened with Olivia. She had just loved dominating and controlling her with Tony. It was clear in her mind, when Tony comes, she would ask him if he wanted to do it again. Convincing Olivia would not be difficult : in the end, she was practically begging them to continue training her.
Gina smiled. Maybe they would buy new toys and accessories... like a tight and sexy latex hood... The thought of fucking Olivia while she was wearing such a hood and was tied up and gagged almost made Gina starting to touch herself....But she reminded that it was a public place and quickly regained control of herself. She didn't want to get fired.
Closing her eyes, she continued to relax in the jacuzzi.
To be continued... :devilish:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Having such a fantastic body needed work so when Katia did not respond to her invitation to do yoga together, Gina decided to go alone and do a simple stretching session.
Gina yoga 1.png
After a good warmup, things can get serious
Gina yoga 2.png
1...2....ufff....1...2...uff uff....
Gina yoga 3.png
The most difficult one to finish
Gina yoga 4.png
Feeling satisfied, Gina gathered and things and headed for the locker room, to have good shower before going home..
To be continued ...:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and vebka

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
:love::love: and..... huge mistake I noticed just now... forgot to put the wet skin texture on her gens....it looks like she has heating contraptions because her thigh muscles are painful.... :(:(
Gina shower.png

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Because Tony let her start last time, Gina felt she had to return the favor. So she prepared Olivia for him. She started by tying her hands behind her back and made her wear a sexy latex hood. She added a leather blindfold and finished with a tight ballgag that would prevent Olivia from speaking or cumming too loud. Have fun Tony...
olivia round 2 3.png

Submission :devilish:
olivia round 2 4.png