Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hot night^^
Naughty holidays 4.png
I wonder what ms Cooper is doing during that time. Maybe "working" with another subject. Maybe with her :ROFLMAO: : looks like Olivia to me^^ :cool:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Damn! Looks like this couple is making good use of their time, lol :love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Ms. Cooper is planning something "big" :eek::devilish:

As for the last thing.........:cool:

Just a note about the image... Gina's expression is very different from the usual ones, it almost doesn't look like her, hahaha :p
Perhaps, immersed in the ecstasy of the moment, it has caused her jaw to wobble, lol :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
For Gina I use only the « confident » morph (a soft very assured smile) or i just leave her basic neutral expression. I find the other ridiculous at best. It’s also because I don’t have many expression assets.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
For Gina I use only the « confident » morph (a soft very assured smile) or i just leave her basic neutral expression. I find the other ridiculous at best. It’s also because I don’t have many expression assets.
The character's default expression is good, very sensual, hehe

I try to use sets of expressions defined for each character, so that consistency is maintained during the game... but that doesn't mean that all the expressions in a pack fit well with the character, it has to be tested.
But I recommend you to have more packs than 3 :p
Expressions are not easy, sometimes you see the expression you are looking for in Daz's asset and when you apply it to the character it doesn't fit well, that's why it's good to have variety... after a while you know them and you know which one fits well with each character (or you can even save the expressions you liked to apply them later to the same character).

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Hmm, I didn't know Jessy liked to practice yoga too, lol :ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Mmm she's full of surprises I guess... But ok i admit that this one was tricky to adjust :ROFLMAO:
btw, I can't believe I'm the only one remaining on this thread doing fan art for your game.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Mmm she's full of surprises I guess... But ok i admit that this one was tricky to adjust :ROFLMAO:
"Extreme" poses where legs are spread wide, etc, are complicated, sometimes you have to move the "bones" to make them look good, lol

btw, I can't believe I'm the only one on this thread doing fan art for your game.
One possibility is that the game is not as well known as others because it takes a long time to publish updates, d'oh! :HideThePain:

But you keep going, you're doing great! :love:;)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
But you keep going, you're doing great! :love:;)
Thanks. i'm not gonna stop don't worry. I like the characters too much.
I'm gonna finish this series, and start a new one of course. These are 2 the two I'm preparing :
- Tony and Gina, knowing what olivia did, decide that she deserves a bit of payback. But of course they will do it Ms Cooper's way :devilish:
- Yoga practice with Gina and Katia. And of course we know how it's gonna end^^. For Katia could you just give me a little hint ? Do I have to search the Daz Store or renderosity ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks. i'm not gonna stop don't worry. I like the characters too much.
I'm gonna finish this series, and start a new one of course. These are 2 the two I'm preparing :
- Tony and Gina, knowing what olivia did, decide that she deserves a bit of payback. But of course they will do it Ms Cooper's way :devilish:
Wow, that series would scare the hell out of anyone :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

- Yoga practice with Gina and Katia. And of course we know how it's gonna end^^. For Katia could you just give me a little hint ? Do I have to search the Daz Store or renderosity ?
Right now I don't remember, as soon as I have a moment I look at it ;)