Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
What happened to Gina's skin color? She kinda looks like a Walking Dead Zombie.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
What happened to Gina's skin color? She kinda looks like a Walking Dead Zombie.
Damn I’m beginning to think I’m color blind (and I’m not). I think it’s because I started This series from an old render, and I did not check the skin settings

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Tshaw17 I am not complaining really, since you are the only one that appears to be doing Big City Pleasure's Fan Art. It is just the Gina model Jessie and the MC look fine. And even her facial skin tone looks okay.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Tshaw17 can you post your .duf file for Gina, I want to try a shading experiment. If it works I will pass on the info to you.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Jessy shines in all her appearances :love:... but her skin is execively bright, lol :p

I recommend using a lower value for "metallic flakes" on their skin ;)
(NOTE: Keep in mind that, if you change it, you must use the same value on the genitals)

BTW, That will also reduce rendering times.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Tshaw17 I am not complaining really, since you are the only one that appears to be doing Big City Pleasure's Fan Art. It is just the Gina model Jessie and the MC look fine. And even her facial skin tone looks okay.
Oh don't worry I did not take it personally. I didn't even see there was a problem on my last renders. I was like "mmm her skin looks darker, oh well my lighting must be wrong" :ROFLMAO: .

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Jessy shines in all her appearances :love:... but her skin is execively bright, lol :p

I recommend using a lower value for "metallic flakes" on their skin ;)
(NOTE: Keep in mind that, if you change it, you must use the same value on the genitals)

BTW, That will also reduce rendering times.
haha ok I'll change that setting, thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Tshaw17, I had just learned the way to darken skins, after all Gina appears to be of mixed race, was to do two things, change transparancy! For most models it hovers around 50%, which DAZ represents as a fraction (0.50). A lower number will lighten the skin and a higher number will darken the skin. But you also need to change the translucency color. I used something in the brown skin tone range, from memory I think I used RGB values of 181,132,86. To do that I went to the surfaces tab and selected the model and only changed the "Skin", then since NGV7 was already applied you have to remember to select it in the Surfaces tab and make the same settings changes or else the skin won't match.

This works much better than using a tan skin preset as those tend to be too bronze in color and make the skin shiny. Also to determine the translucency color I looked at ripped images from the game and used the eyedropper tool in GIMP to see what color Gina's skin was in-game. My version is not exact but it is close.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Tshaw17, I had just learned the way to darken skins, after all Gina appears to be of mixed race, was to do two things, change transparancy! For most models it hovers around 50%, which DAZ represents as a fraction (0.50). A lower number will lighten the skin and a higher number will darken the skin. But you also need to change the translucency color. I used something in the brown skin tone range, from memory I think I used RGB values of 181,132,86. To do that I went to the surfaces tab and selected the model and only changed the "Skin", then since NGV7 was already applied you have to remember to select it in the Surfaces tab and make the same settings changes or else the skin won't match.

This works much better than using a tan skin preset as those tend to be too bronze in color and make the skin shiny. Also to determine the translucency color I looked at ripped images from the game and used the eyedropper tool in GIMP to see what color Gina's skin was in-game. My version is not exact but it is close.
WoW thanks for a very exhaustive and helpful answer (y)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a slightly different take on Gina, instead of using Victoria 7 as a base I used Genesis 3 Female. This render is nothing special, just more of a test.
G3_Gina_BCP_Test.png
I included my .DUF file. Other mod is NGV7 and dialed in some musculature to her torso, added some pubic hair by SF Design.

Reactions: ch@ppi3

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Here is a slightly different take on Gina, instead of using Victoria 7 as a base I used Genesis 3 Female. This render is nothing special, just more of a test.
View attachment 721863
I included my .DUF file. Other mod is NGV7 and dialed in some musculature to her torso, added some pubic hair by SF Design.
She looks also very nice (y) (y)

Last edited: