Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Interesting, I have always questioned, to myself mainly, if the recipe for Gina is correct, She looks to me to be 3DSublimeSabby Harlow, same skin, better match for eyebrows and with just a bit of torso muscle tone maybe just the right model.
3dss_Harlow.png

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
haha thanks. I love the contrast between the sweet and adorable Gina capable of crying at the end of a romantic movie, and the "other" Gina who's fingering herself to orgasm 3 times in a row in her bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oooh... it seems our dear couple has gone on vacation to a more intimate place to have good times :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ready to go out... Restaurant ? night club ?
(seeing the lower part of the dress, it looks like I don't know how to make a g8f asset fit on a g3f model... I could really use some advice on this)
View attachment 733396
Most of the new dresses published today are for G8, it's a pity... so many times you have to adapt them to the G3 model, which doesn't always work perfectly, but you can try these 2 systems:

The fast one:
- Without having the character (or anything) selected on scene, load the dress for G8
- Select the dress and click on the scene panel option button (the three lines at the top left)
- Select Edit > Scene Identifier
- In the last line of options, change G8Female to G3Female
- Accept the changes
- Press the right button on top of the dress and "Fit-to" the model

The most optimal:
- Use
This method will better fit the dress to the G3 model, as it has options to convert shoes as well.
I'm not going to detail the way to do it because there is already a manual next to the product that explains it in detail; I'll just tell you that, if I remember correctly, there is a small mistake in the manual, since it says that the model has to be in "A-Pose" (default in G8 models) and in the case of the G8 to G3 clothing converter it's not like that, it has to be in "T-Pose", which is the default pose in G3 models.
Try it out and if you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask ;)

BTW, Good work!! :love:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Most of the new dresses published today are for G8, it's a pity... so many times you have to adapt them to the G3 model, which doesn't always work perfectly, but you can try these 2 systems:

The fast one:
- Without having the character (or anything) selected on scene, load the dress for G8
- Select the dress and click on the scene panel option button (the three lines at the top left)
- Select Edit > Scene Identifier
- In the last line of options, change G8Female to G3Female
- Accept the changes
- Press the right button on top of the dress and "Fit-to" the model

The most optimal:
- Use
This method will better fit the dress to the G3 model, as it has options to convert shoes as well.
I'm not going to detail the way to do it because there is already a manual next to the product that explains it in detail; I'll just tell you that, if I remember correctly, there is a small mistake in the manual, since it says that the model has to be in "A-Pose" (default in G8 models) and in the case of the G8 to G3 clothing converter it's not like that, it has to be in "T-Pose", which is the default pose in G3 models.
Try it out and if you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask ;)

BTW, Good work!! :love:
thanks a lot ! I’ll try both. Next step, learning wet hair and wet skin. After all there ´s a pool ready to use :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev