Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
JessyBCP01.png

First iteration of Jessy, which I did, based on the advice of Tshaw17.
Base model is , no any additional morphs, except of regular for nude body (nipples, navel, genitalia mesh etc.).
HD details of body/head are Victoria 7 at 100%.
Hair is .

Freckles made by (intensity=1, sharpness=80%). To do this, use Genesis8 base model as a dummy for texture modification: apply base Dany material on G8 dummy, run Skin Builder script, copy final material with freckles back to Dany Genesis 3 model.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1246224

First iteration of Jessy, which I did, based on the advice of Tshaw17.
Base model is , no any additional morphs, except of regular for nude body (nipples, navel, genitalia mesh etc.).
HD details of body/head are Victoria 7 at 100%.
Hair is .

Freckles made by (intensity=1, sharpness=80%). To do this, use Genesis8 base model as a dummy for texture modification: apply base Dany material on G8 dummy, run Skin Builder script, copy final material with freckles back to Dany Genesis 3 model.
really really nice, great work, especially on the freckles.
One last thing I forgot to mention. The Dany G3F base model has a very shiny skin. If you don't like it, you can adjust the metallic flakes setting in the surface tab again (it's an advice I got from the dev when I started to render Jessy).

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If you want I can turn her into a G8 morph once you are happy with the recipe. As much as I like Gina, Jessy was always my favorite character.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
really really nice, great work, especially on the freckles.
One last thing I forgot to mention. The Dany G3F base model has a very shiny skin. If you don't like it, you can adjust the metallic flakes setting in the surface tab again (it's an advice I got from the dev when I started to render Jessy).
I noticed this feature when I was putting together the Jessie's render. Вut I decided that 'wet' skin even has its own charm in case of Jessy and for initial 'nude and heels on backdrop' render.
In fact, I usually adjust the skin shaders parameters afterwards via , this utility is quite handy for that purpose.

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
If you want I can turn her into a G8 morph once you are happy with the recipe. As much as I like Gina, Jessy was always my favorite character.
I would be very grateful.
Some may like bigger breasts, but I'm a 'big fan of Jessie's small, perky breasts'.
I any case, I can fix all details by additional G8 morphs later.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yeah, that why I try not to use nipples in the morph. all the G8 morphs work after the fact and you can fine tune the way you want. Also Mouth Realism HD tends to fuck up the teeth on some characters so it is always better to turn it off when creating morphs. And can't forget to use Base Resolution and no Subdivision.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, that why I try not to use nipples in the morph. all the G8 morphs work after the fact and you can fine tune the way you want. Also Mouth Realism HD tends to fuck up the teeth on some characters so it is always better to turn it off when creating morphs. And can't forget to use Base Resolution and no Subdivision.
I know, I made several G8 FBM/FHM morphs 'from scratch' in Blender and transfer them to DAZ Studio with help of morph loader.

All this girl are not 'standard dolls' of DAZ:

r4girls01052020.png

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
GinaG8BCP01.jpg

Gina, based on m4dsk1llz G8F FBM/FHM morph.
HD Details: Victoria8 at 100%, Areola HD details 100% from
Hair is Miranda Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s).

Right: original Harlow for Victoria 7 and Genesis 3 textures.
Left: tweaked Harlow for Victoria 7 and Genesis 3 textures with Tan Booster Low from .

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1246942

Left: tweaked Harlow for Victoria 7 and Genesis 3 textures with Tan Booster Low from .
Wow, both look really really good. Fabulous work (y)(y)(y)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I did not have all the actual morphs installed that were called for in the original recipe, so I faked a couple with respect to breast morphs. But, it sure looks damn close (y)

View attachment 1246942

Wow, both look really really good. Fabulous work (y)(y)(y)
Working on Jessy this morning.

AlexStone or Tshaw17, could one of you please provide me with a 147 x 185 render of Jessie on a transparent background? She needs to cover only the left 70% of the frame, would prefer completely unclothed. It is the size required for DAZ to put it's little picture next to the slider. I would do it myself, but I am missing a few items and little room to install them.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
AlexStone or Tshaw17, could one of you please provide me with a 147 x 185 render of Jessie on a transparent background? She needs to cover only the left 70% of the frame, would prefer completely unclothed. It is the size required for DAZ to put it's little picture next to the slider. I would do it myself, but I am missing a few items and little room to install them.
JessyBCPsh.png JessyBCPnsh.png JessyBCP34view.png

Ground shadow and no ground shadow variants. Position of figure as on your BCP-Gina.png

PS. I like such renders. 1 minute deal. Eh, we've forgotten the charms of 8-bit games!

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thanks AlexStone

One change and one addition:
  • Gina's morph has been renamed to better match the rest of my fan art morphs
  • Jessy has been added, BCP Jessy in /Actor/Full Body/Fan Art
  • Manifest updated so that a DIM install should remove the old Gina morph and replace it with the new one
I need a better thumbnail for the DIM package.

Reactions: AlexStone

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just goofing off, Jessy G8.1 and Gina G8

JG8_1&GG8.png

I didn't even bother to plant their feet solidly on the ground.

These are with no additional morphs other than the shaping morph (BCP Gina, BCP Jessy) and Nipples at 100%. Genitalia is NGV8.

Note, this is just a personal observation, I think using this morph as is makes Jessy too tall or at least taller than she is in-game.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Just goofing off, Jessy G8.1 and Gina G8

View attachment 1247341

Note, this is just a personal observation, I think using this morph as is makes Jessy too tall or at least taller than she is in-game.
Can be. In game Gina and Jessy models have almost the same height, may be with no more, than 2-3 cm difference in favor to Gina:

444.png

555.png

I believe this is because Jessie's model looks a little younger and 'childish', than Gina.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Probably right, I am biased, since I think all G3 and G8 Female models run along the 'too tall' side of the curve.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
No Problem, my morphs should just be considered as a starting point. Also useful if you don't want 1000's of morph sliders loading up every time you load a G8 character.