Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
:unsure: not really sure but this could be the hairstyle from jessy :unsure::unsure::unsure:

and this maybe scotts hair???

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
ok i'm stuck here and give up for now

i searched through many pages and can't find anything more.
i was looking for gina's bedroom and only found the bed and some parts from jessy's bedroom. i think that they have build the rooms by themselfs and i can't searched for any props and rebuild the rooms.

so hopefully that maybe other fans try it and get the right things to do it.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ok i'm stuck here and give up for now

i searched through many pages and can't find anything more.
i was looking for gina's bedroom and only found the bed and some parts from jessy's bedroom. i think that they have build the rooms by themselfs and i can't searched for any props and rebuild the rooms.

so hopefully that maybe other fans try it and get the right things to do it.
Indeed, the rooms of gina and jessy are made from scratch mixing various things, maybe they are difficult to reproduce exactly as they are. The same thing happens with the bathroom, it is a rare mixture of several things :LOL:

I appreciate very much the time it has taken you to look for things of the game, perhaps others are encouraged to help you.

Please understand that as the creator of the game I can't tell you directly what has been used... but you see that I don't have a problem with, if you find it, confirming whether it is used in the game or not ;)

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Is this model any close to Gina or Skin of Gina

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
to bad :( i thought that she was the right model because of the freckles and the beauty spot on her right side ;).

it's hard to find the right model and i see so many similar ones :)
maybe any tips? :D
Many of the DAZ characters use the same skin resources, so you found that. Additionally the 3D artist may have modified the model, which is a very simple and appropriate thing to do. Thus NO off the shelf model may be an exact match and it would be nearly impossible to determine the original model in many of these cases. Despair not! If you have the right skin and a very similar model then it can be "dialed in" to a near perfect match, if you have the right base model (Genesis3 female, Victoria8 etc.) and the body and face morph packages for it. Now if you have a REAL 3D artist they may have altered the model in another 3D program like Zbrush or Cinema4D, in which case all you can do is approximate it the best you can. DAZ is pretty powerful, so you still might be able to get results that are indistinguishable from the original.

...of course some artists are willing to share information if you ask them...
and others will not, in order to protect their creation.
I think it is very generous of mgomez0077 to be willing to verify for fans who have correctly identified the assets he uses, and kind of a cool puzzle game on his part for the sake of his fans!

PS often an artist creates a character in DAZ by "blending" 2 or more characters... can be done with the turn of a dial or two, faces and bodies can be done seperately...
For those of you who don't know, DAZ studio 3D is FREE ( just register on the DAZ site) There are some free models on the DAZ site, but most are not. There are free resources to be found elsewhere on the f95zone site. Happy rendering y'all!

PPS I think you are a lot closer to the facial shape with FWSA Susan... (both models are by Sabby) look carefully at details such as eye shape and eyebrow shape. these are usually harder to modify by the user than say the nose or cheeks, so often they are not... for what it is worth, I think Gina is more in the FWSA style than Sabby's work under the Sublime 3D label, which always seem to have drooping lower eyelids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barklay

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Just curious... would you at least reveal the base figures for your character assets? I have nearly 2TB of DAZ assets and I got rid of ALL of my "pre-G3" character assets ...the majority of these assets are not even installed on my new Macbook Pro. I could spend days looking for these models and never even look at the right ones... so I'm just curious, are you using Gen8 models or Gen3? I am guessing that Gina at least, is a Gen8F model and FWSA Susan does look very close to it, but there are at least a half a dozen other models that look just as close. I have not noticed any "telltale" details so far in the renders I've seen.
(EDIT changed my mind: I now think FWSA G3F model)
I really should be devoting my time to the "Betta" fish model I am building in C4D lol.

BTW Barklay, great job so far, and thanks for starting this thread!

Snip20190819_2.png

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Is this model any close to Gina or Skin of Gina
Think you are just being swayed by the Miranda hair bro. FWSA models tend toward a certain style, but definitely not the right model or skin.

Last edited: