Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Wanting to do some more renders to share with y'all, but having some issues with DAZ 3D studio right now.
...soon tho'...watch this space...

Reactions: Barklay

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
What kind of issues?
Maybe I can help :)
Kinda Ugly issues LMAO

See this thread I started:

This is giving me fits in MacOS DAZ, but Windoze DAZ is worse because there I am having the view pane navigation bug.

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
:unsure: not really sure but this could be the hairstyle from jessy :unsure::unsure::unsure:

and this maybe scotts hair???

I think maybe her hair is Blithe Hair

1568153490044.png

In fact I am pretty sure of it! :cool:

Last edited:

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Re-installing all my software...in MacOS, having an issue with Parallels 14 and the windows10 bootcamp partition so Windoze is only available by native booting, but worse, the NTFS partition won't mount in MacOS since I installed Parallels so I can't transfer files to it... trying to root out that issue. Once that is resolved I should be able to render again!

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Hello F95 Community,
Big City's Pleasures is a great game and i love it :)
if you love it too then maybe you are interested and helping me find the Assets from the game to recreated it and made Fan Arts.
if you don't know it here is the link to the game: and his Patreon page:

Big City's Pleasure Art Assets:

Gina:
Model:
(found by )
Skin:

??? (not sure) (found by )
Hair:

Clothing:

Jessy:
Clothing:

Tony:
Model:

Hair:

Clothing:

Apartment Gina, Jessy and Tony:
Main Room:
Outdoor: and
Toni's Bedroom:
Bathroom:

Apartment Olivia and Charlene:
using the same as Gina's apartment but with other interior and of course the outdoor pool

Neighborhood:
Ms Cooper (Teacher) House:
Bar:
University:
Store:

Park:
I can't seem to match up the condominium model, to the Gina/Jessy/Tony mainroom views in the game.
Can anybody help me with the layout?
...and does anyone know what couch that is in the mainroom? and what package the furnishings came from??
I have a scene I want to set up with that environment... and I want it to look right.
If anybody knows what couch set that is, I can do it as a close up on the couch, without the rest of the room if I have to...

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
I can't seem to match up the condominium model, to the Gina/Jessy/Tony mainroom views in the game.
Can anybody help me with the layout?
...and does anyone know what couch that is in the mainroom? and what package the furnishings came from??
I have a scene I want to set up with that environment... and I want it to look right.
If anybody knows what couch set that is, I can do it as a close up on the couch, without the rest of the room if I have to...
don't know what you mean.
i have the condominium model and for me it looks like the same. the only thing is that there is a door missing and the painting above the sofa is not the same. but the sofa is the same.

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
or do you mean the tv room? that is a compled other room and i can't tell you which room it is or where you can find this sofa.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
or do you mean the tv room? that is a compled other room and i can't tell you which room it is or where you can find this sofa.
Yeah, it is the TV room I am thinking of... I think I might have the sofa... I will let you know... I need to carefully examine some screenshots from the game. I have Gina all posed, just need the Sofa prop and as much of the environment as I can recreate...tweak her position a little and render. Not going to spoil it with further description.

About the other room, I can't place it, but it looks familiar...I may have it somewhere in my 2 TB of crap....

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
First render in my new setup. "Gina" is G3F FWSA Susan/Harlow converted to G8F to use G8F stuff.
She still needs some character tweaking and adjustment before she will be right
Got the Sweetie PJs working now and my content folders are working correctly.
I have to do all my installs under Windoze to avoid capitalization induced path errors.
These errors only occur with 3rd party content that is not 100% DAZ protocol compliant.

This is the first image in a sequence... rendering the next one now.
Need to optimize my renders better, these are taking way longer than they should. (3-4 hours each at 720p resolution)
...and I got other stuff to do...can't spend all my time on this LMFAO!
Enjoy:

Pacifier.jpg

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
First render in my new setup. "Gina" is G3F FWSA Susan/Harlow converted to G8F to use G8F stuff.
She still needs some character tweaking and adjustment before she will be right
Got the Sweetie PJs working now and my content folders are working correctly.
I have to do all my installs under Windoze to avoid capitalization induced path errors.
These errors only occur with 3rd party content that is not 100% DAZ protocol compliant.

This is the first image in a sequence... rendering the next one now.
Need to optimize my renders better, these are taking way longer than they should. (3-4 hours each at 720p resolution)
...and I got other stuff to do...can't spend all my time on this LMFAO!
Enjoy:

View attachment 437523
Sweet dreams Gina :devilish:

Good work! (y)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
It may not be this model.... but this skin appears to be the match for Jessy

View attachment 438504
Dangitt!!! Still not right! the freckles don't match! grrrr lol.
I thought I had it when I saw the small beauty spot on her lip,
but I couldn't really make out the freckle pattern until I opened her up in DAZ.
... although it does look like the skin Nilo11 used... I may just have to settle for "close enough".
To those who are searching for Jessie:
Look at her irises they are distinctive and the freckle pattern is unique too.
Possible the eyelashes could be a good clue. Little if any makeup... The eyebrows are distinctive and not fibremesh.
I wonder if mgomez0077 used a skin building asset for the freckles, rather than an existing character... ???
... they look more like a paint spatter than like real freckles... i actually like the realism of Sienna's freckles better,
but you can only tell in a real close up.