Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah only 961 items...... ya know you got a little bit of a mean streak ha ha ha....:devilish:
I had already tried this search once.
I'll need to go through these again when I have more time... at least I know I can skip the FWSA ones...
I know, I know, it's not easy... I've tried to make some other filter or think some clue, but in both cases it would be too easy, almost the same as telling you directly the model used :p

If you filter the text "Genesis 3 Female" from your browser, the search is reduced to 474 ;)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
This looks like it might be our girl Jessy:

1572210352491.png
Some modification needed...and NEEDS FRECKLES Ha Ha Ha!
Have not finished looking...there might be other candidates...

Reactions: asd33asd33

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This looks like it might be our girl Jessy:

View attachment 442528
Some modification needed...and NEEDS FRECKLES Ha Ha Ha!
Have not finished looking...there might be other candidates...
Nope :confused:

Though the eyes are certainly similar (y)
Keep in mind Jessy's a little... curvaceous :love::devilish::LOL:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah I figured the curves were added after... Hmm close enough for me to work with, but I will keep looking.
Jessy is one of the first characters I made and I didn't touch her too much; for two reasons... one because it was the beginning and I didn't have as much experience in modifying characters :p, and the other reason is that she was already beautiful and exuberant :love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

• Love
Reactions: Phoeniix

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Jessy is not easy to find.
here is a model (don't look at the face or body just the skin) where some of the beauty spots are matching with the ones Jessy got.
maybe they used this model for here skin.

(the best match)

some other models with matches ( but i think the first one is the top match)

and here are one model i think has a similar face

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Alright here is my list of probables:

My guess is Dany, but I could make her from any of these

however there are more models not done by Markus that I have not yet looked at...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Jessy is one of the first characters I made and I didn't touch her too much; for two reasons... one because it was the beginning and I didn't have as much experience in modifying characters :p, and the other reason is that she was already beautiful and exuberant :love::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Thanks for the extra hints, I should be able to get her pretty dialed in once I locate the freckle resource you used...

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
My Jessy V2
View attachment 444015

base Model:
skin:
freckles:
Great job! :love:(y)
I love what pops out between her legs, hehe :devilish:

Just a few recommendations... ;)
- No doubt one of the breasts is in negative gravity, lol... I think it's because of the position of the shoulder that forces the breast to move that way; you would have to correct it either by directly selecting the breast or with some parameter (I would recommend to lower the other breast a little too... Jessy has them natural :ROFLMAO:)
- I think it would look better if in your right hand, all fingers leaned on the mirror (all five, not just three); the other hand is perfect.
- We haven't always mixed skins from other models, especially in the first ones we designed :p

Good light, good position of the mirrors and her hair... Well done! :D;)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Ha haaaa! I found her freckles!
I will post the information after I have determined the settings and made a render. This may take a couple days I'm kinda busy right now.

(that is because y'all jumped ahead of me when I posted my model leads lol)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Great job! :love:(y)
I love what pops out between her legs, hehe :devilish:

Just a few recommendations... ;)
- No doubt one of the breasts is in negative gravity, lol... I think it's because of the position of the shoulder that forces the breast to move that way; you would have to correct it either by directly selecting the breast or with some parameter (I would recommend to lower the other breast a little too... Jessy has them natural :ROFLMAO:)
- I think it would look better if in your right hand, all fingers leaned on the mirror (all five, not just three); the other hand is perfect.
- We haven't always mixed skins from other models, especially in the first ones we designed :p

Good light, good position of the mirrors and her hair... Well done! :D;)
Ha ha... Barklay isn't big on that kind of posing detail...
Barklay I suggest you get some posing sets with partials, especially ones with a lot of focus on hand positions. That way you can do almost all of your posing with presets and a little tweaking. Zed3D has a bunch of them on "our" favorite website...
Jessy00.jpg
Got the face freckles... working on the body and hmmm kinda shiny... maybe not so sweaty looking! Need to make the face freckles stand out more too.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
OK guys... I don't have time right now to dial in Jessy's skin so here is the source for her freckles...

Reactions: Barklay