Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If you want to use G8 props and clothing with G3 there are a couple of scripts that can convert them, but a free and easy way that works for a lot of things (but not all) is to place your object in the scene, don't use 'autofit' (just cancel the dialog), which doesn't work most of the time. Select that object, go to Edit > Object > Scene Identification..., then drop down the Compatibility Base selections with the '...' button and select Genesis 3 > Female.

Reactions: Phoeniix

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Jessy is not g8 but g3.
Like I said, not that model but the skin looked like a match. Thanks for the "hint". Nice work Nilo11 on both Jessy and Gina btw ...still...mgomez used a different skin for Jessy. The freckles don't match, I've given up on a "perfect" match myself.

I like the assets available for the G8F models and I have G3 to G8 converters so I will use G8 versions for my renders. My Gina started out as a blend of FWSA Susan and FWSA Harlow which I then converted from G3 to G8 to use the G8 gens and morphs and such. I should have a new post for Gina shortly... it is in Adobe AE right now.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
mgomez0077 I've looked HARD and I don't see Jessy's eyes or skin in ANY FWSA model at Renderosity or DAZ sites.
So can you at least give us a hint as to which artist created the base model with her skin or did you make/modify it with a 3rd party resource?

I love those eyes! I don't want to re-create them from scratch!
I have seen very few with even a similar intensity, and none are a match for those irises!

Oh, and are the eyes and skin from the same source?
(I want to get some Jessy renders going!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
If you want to use G8 props and clothing with G3 there are a couple of scripts that can convert them, but a free and easy way that works for a lot of things (but not all) is to place your object in the scene, don't use 'autofit' (just cancel the dialog), which doesn't work most of the time. Select that object, go to Edit > Object > Scene Identification..., then drop down the Compatibility Base selections with the '...' button and select Genesis 3 > Female.
Yeah that is a handy feature, I use it a lot for clothing/hair, not useful for morphs and geo-shells though.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Hey Barklay,
Can we update the known asset list?

These are the additions I know of highlighted in blue
Thanks for all your hard work, and to everyone else that has contributed!

Big City's Pleasure Art Assets:

Gina:

Model:
(found by )
Skin:
??? (not sure) (found by )
Hair:

Clothing:

Jessy:
Model:
???
Skin:
???
Hair:

Clothing:

Tony:
Model:

Hair:

Clothing:

Apartment Gina, Jessy and Tony:
Main Room:
Outdoor: and
Toni's Bedroom:
Bathroom:
TV Room Furniture: Couch and Table:

Apartment Olivia and Charlene:
using the same as Gina's apartment but with other interior and of course the outdoor pool

Neighborhood:
Ms Cooper (Teacher) House:
Bar:
University:
Store:
Park:

Reactions: Barklay and CulayTL

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077 I've looked HARD and I don't see Jessy's eyes or skin in ANY FWSA model at Renderosity or DAZ sites.
So can you at least give us a hint as to which artist created the base model with her skin or did you make/modify it with a 3rd party resource?

I love those eyes! I don't want to re-create them from scratch!
I have seen very few with even a similar intensity, and none are a match for those irises!

Oh, and are the eyes and skin from the same source?
(I want to get some Jessy renders going!)
You're doing a great search job ;)

I'm immersed in finalizing the new version and I don't have much time... I can only tell you that I added Jessy's freckles later, they aren't typical of the character's skin; and it's not an FWSA model :p

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I think I found Jessy's base figure:

1572118681467.png
Check out the eyes! Still have to see what she looks like without the elf ears...

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
OK..... hmmmm MDD used this Iris though....
by the way... searching the DAZ store SUCKS! (lol)
Trying to find something in there is a nightmare if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. :rolleyes:
... but thanks for the clue.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK..... hmmmm MDD used this Iris though....
by the way... searching the DAZ store SUCKS! (lol)
Trying to find something in there is a nightmare if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. :rolleyes:
... but thanks for the clue.

One of them is the "chosen one" :p
Good luck!

• Angry

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017

One of them is the "chosen one" :p
Good luck!
Yeah only 961 items...... ya know you got a little bit of a mean streak ha ha ha....:devilish:
I had already tried this search once.
I'll need to go through these again when I have more time... at least I know I can skip the FWSA ones...
The problem with the DAZ site is they keep it "family friendly" and many of models don't show all the options ...

Last edited: