Fan Art Big City's Pleasures: Art Assets (maybe for Fan Arts ;) )

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
How I long for regular, simple, traditional group sex with a simple ass-fuck!
And no BDSM, eyes to see, eyes to see! ;)
Well it's funny you say that because some time ago someone gave me a very good advice about this. He told me : "what's the point in rendering super-hot babes (like Gina) and hide them beneath latex or leather ? --> best advice ever
BDSM sex is a very intense and erotic exchange between two partners, so you really need to see their faces and their expressions. You lose most of the intensity if you hide them all the time. Well-placed accessories (ropes, gagf, cuffs...) are enough.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
A few more notes on my test render of Olivia:

Standard G8 genitalia​
Nipples @ 100%​
HD Mouth Realism @ 100%​
Navel @ 100%​
Measure Metrics shows her at 5' 8" (~ 173 cm)​
I went through all the game renders and there is not a single one showing frontal nudity of Olivia, so I don't know, but also don't suspect) that she has any pubic hair.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I should start with something new. That is Olivia in the Tesla3D Condominium Bedroom. Not my best work, but it was really the first render and a test after the Windows 11 upgrade.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
@Tshaw17, I expect you will be doing some nasty things with/to Olivia.
Yup and it all starts with a text message received from her philosophy teacher telling her that she accepts to give her some private tutoring lessons...

Olivia phone call.png

And of course when she arrives at Ms Cooper's beach house, she does not want to be rude and accepts a drink by the pool.

A drink with Ms Cooper.png

Olivia is pretty sure she remembered saying no, at some point of the conversation...

Corrupting Olivia.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
MsCooper is at it again.
MsCooper_BCP_002_F95.png

Other than being a Genesis 8.1 morph, the only other thing really unique about this render is that it is the first time I converted a skin from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8.1 with the separate Body and Head textures. I followed a video by ITRoy, damn I still have a lot to learn about DAZ, I did not know you could just transfer maps between generations within DAZ. Before I was just auto-fitting the texture which converted the UV to Basic Female. I am still not sure what I gained by doing the extra work, but I am sure this little tidbit will be handy in the future.