Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It looks very good , well done, the visuals are excellent.
I chose English language and it was working well, but after breakfast on the first morning, I navigated some of the rooms and comments on the screen were in Spanish, not a language I am fluent in, so I assume they were saying nothing important.

nod24

May 4, 2017
The author has done a great job. Probably difficult to do all the same facial expressions, body shapes, monotonous relief of chest and thigh of the same size. Heck! A lot of identical women! Probably the plot is the same.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Big City's Pleasures [v0.099b] [Porcus] - Original Size: 1.62GB
Updated August 15, 2018
Download PC (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
About the fetishes, well, the list can be long, in list that we have in the head there can be all this:
(a long list)
There is a main plot already decided but the idea is to have several secondary plots that allow us to satisfy different tastes and fetishes :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
So, everything except the kitchen sink AND ntr?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Telgar

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Nice models and fun so far.

My only complaint is how choppy the animations, like Jessy dancing, are and how you can't click through them.

Some lasted upwards of 10 seconds. Felt like I was watching a slideshow of different model renders.
Haha, sorry about that, there aren't many scenes that can't be skipped, as in the arrival of Gina at apartment. Maybe animation is too slow?

It looks very good , well done, the visuals are excellent.
I chose English language and it was working well, but after breakfast on the first morning, I navigated some of the rooms and comments on the screen were in Spanish, not a language I am fluent in, so I assume they were saying nothing important.
Ups, we forgot to translate these messages. It says "Nothing interesting here, come back at another time..."
We will translate this for the final version 0.1

Thanks for the warning!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not right now, but we planned to add this fetish in future releases... but I can't tell you if will be in v0.2 or v0.3... is a theme that we will introduce step by step, it's not the main fetish but there will be.
Beware of incest on Patreon, if you do it hide it well inside the game. x'D

Anyway, really nice renders. Going to download it now to check later.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
A Mod or Admin should change the overview doesn’t really tell much about the game would be nice to switch the overview with “The game is about Tony, a young boy who lives in a town far from the big city and has to move to live in it to study...
Luckily his childhood friend Gina allows he to live in a room at her apartment...
And with this he begins his adventures, meeting again with his friend and other girls from the city.” Instead of what they have done or will do over on Patreon just a lil bit confusing what the game is about and can’t find it if your too lazy lol ty

Nr99

Jun 26, 2017
Looks promising, models are really nice especially Gina. Looking forward to more content. Keep up the good work.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I have the same Error.
The Game is not bad, but for the Moment just Good.
The MC is in my Eyes a bit Stupid and Gina, i know she is Sexy but why she Fucks this Asshole Scott? Every Girl see that from the First Meet, he is a Cheater.
Ive you spend Time with Gina, she realy likes and loves the MC more and more and still, hangout with that Creep.

Looking Forward and hope we can later get Rid of or Blackmail him, arrr thats a realy ass..

Reactions: The Witcher

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
loving Gina..gotta get her away from her BF...BUT..liking Charlene even more..what can i say..i like girls with glasses..lol

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The Megane Girl is realy Cute, in another Way Katie too, good in Shape and a Fit Body

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
It seems that Gina likes a lot of fuck with scott .. so if the game allows .. I would go after the other girls and leave her with her boyfriend ... (not need the developer find a way to remove him from the scene .."as is usual for someone's do"..(waiting for the arrival of the mother and sisters to join the party .. )..:cool::cool::cool:

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
You have a really long and nice list of fetishes, Which I'm very happy to see, it has a few I like, but does not contain my two biggest. Not a show stopper or complaint. Just a little sad not to see them on the list. Though, are the different fetishes going to be optional, as there are a few I could do without, personally, on the list.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You have a really long and nice list of fetishes, Which I'm very happy to see, it has a few I like, but does not contain my two biggest. Not a show stopper or complaint. Just a little sad not to see them on the list. Though, are the different fetishes going to be optional, as there are a few I could do without, personally, on the list.
Well now you got me curious

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah. That's all I meant. They just seem "choppy", like I said. If they were sped up and more fluid, it wouldn't be a problem.
heck..i have time to go make a cuppa tea waiting for the "animations" to conclude..lol..game really needs a skip button

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
In the spoiler overview, the MC is "a young boy". Not only is that the inappropriate term, it could get the game flagged in Patreon. Young boys in sexual relationships isn't the right tone and implies he's 13 at best, no matter how he looks. Perhaps 'guy', or 'man', though 'guy' says to me that he's about college age, and 'man' says that's he ready to go out in the world and support himself with full-time employment.

Reactions: Rockiteer
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes