Sierra117

Apr 27, 2018
Great game so far. I love the models. Would you be willing to share some information about Jessy? Like what presets and models you used to create her. I'm starting to make models myself and want to make a game eventually.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I tried and liked it.
Only issues were the grammar and some jokes and saying that didn't make cense to me. Guess they just don't translate well into english. Easily fixed when consulting with an english native, preferably a funny one.

And, it looks different from other games, the automatic changes in expressions but for me it would be better if all renders would be just tight to the dialog. Noticed i miss some while reading.
That's a shame cus they are well made

Keep it up, the base story is very interesting and the renders/characters are gorgeous

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
If you watch the horror movie the game crashes. +1 affection fina, should be +1 affection gina.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Not right now, but we planned to add this fetish in future releases... but I can't tell you if will be in v0.2 or v0.3... is a theme that we will introduce step by step, it's not the main fetish but there will be.
When you do add Incest, I highly recommend you allow the player to name the relationship of the characters that will involved in this fetish( e.g. This is my: FAMILY/ This Woman who raised me is my:MOM/ This woman who is younger than me is my: SISTER/ To my SISTER, I am her: BROTHER)

You could do a patch but you'll have to release it anonymously and than publicly announce that you have no affiliation with the patch so patreon won't come knocking.

Reactions: BubaJ and Naypwn

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If you watch the horror movie the game crashes. +1 affection fina, should be +1 affection gina.
Fixed for the next release, thanks for report.

When you do add Incest, I highly recommend you allow the player to name the relationship of the characters that will involved in this fetish( e.g. This is my: FAMILY/ This Woman who raised me is my:MOM/ This woman who is younger than me is my: SISTER/ To my SISTER, I am her: BROTHER)

You could do a patch but you'll have to release it anonymously and than publicly announce that have no affiliation with the patch so patreon won't come knocking.
We willkeep it in mind, it's easier so with a patch.

And thanks all people for all the comments, good and bad, all help us improve.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I gotta admit the english translation is absolutely hilarious, I wouldnt change a thing!

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Not really, in Dreans of Desire i named the MC "Dumbasfuck"
Almost every game I play where you can name the MC I name them "Asshole" if it's a guy or "Bitchface" if it's a chik unless there's a character limit. Then I just name them "Dude".

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, just popped in to share in the laughs over the engrish in this game.

It is phenomenal in it's absurdity. lol

Reactions: meigame

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Looks nice but you should let the player choose their own name, enhances the game immersion. At least for me :)
Current version really don't have it? Noooo :p it's must have feature dear devs.

As for incest, yeah it does add a lot so please think about introducing it one way or another... and do it soon please. Although even now I might give the game a chance (if there will be incest in future releases of course :p). Wish you good luck guys!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
with you on the insulting names. play as douche, choad, spooge, etc. Mom and sisters are usually gash, fuckhole, skank, etc.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes