affection - gina_af =
sexuality - gina_sx =
change names and what not
also something is tonyspeed dunno what that is yet

Reactions: Mikedazz1

frapstar

May 23, 2018
I think the game is very good so far!
I can imagine how much work has already gone into the game. I would like to support the author, but the patreon page does not work for me?

Reactions: cloudmoon and seba0

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hypnotism: the power to control one's action through multiple seasons (for games these take like 5- 6 seasons), eventually leading to the complete dom of the target or targets, in sort it a fun challenge and we get to watch as the target goes from one life to a sex life.

Fisting: to ram your entire fist into some ones holes (except mouth) is personally just wrong.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Awesome looking first release, love the big tit models particularly. Just really hope we get lots of titfucks in this one, tired of games with busty characters and no titfucks to see, such a waste

Reactions: Grindobar

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Looking forward to see Chad Thundercock getting cucked by hillbilly Tony.
The girls look great but the environment is pretty odd at times. What's up with that gigantic desk lamp and oversized door in the living room? lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The exceptional quality of the translation has been mentioned before. :test:

onurb Cads

Jul 10, 2018
Almost every game I play where you can name the MC I name them "Asshole" if it's a guy or "Bitchface" if it's a chik unless there's a character limit. Then I just name them "Dude".

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, just popped in to share in the laughs over the engrish in this game.

It is phenomenal in it's absurdity. lol
LOL

when there there is surname choice sometimes i use "Generic Horndog"

az5313088

Jul 15, 2018
Can I translate it into Chinese? The Chinese market is huge, but many people can't use patreon. Maybe you can apply for China's PayPal (WeChat).

Blackj

May 21, 2018
In another page of downloads of games I saw that this update is also in Spanish, but I do not know if the game is really getting it in Spanish or not

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hi Guys, how to win the girl at the Park ?!
Not in this version :p

I think the game is very good so far!
I can imagine how much work has already gone into the game. I would like to support the author, but the patreon page does not work for me?
Our Patreon is under revision before launch, we hope soon will be avaible, thanks for your interest in support us ;)

Awesome looking first release, love the big tit models particularly. Just really hope we get lots of titfucks in this one, tired of games with busty characters and no titfucks to see, such a waste
Yes, in next version will be titfuck... but... what girl? XD:evilsmile:

In another page of downloads of games I saw that this update is also in Spanish, but I do not know if the game is really getting it in Spanish or not
All versions of game (0.099 and 0.099b for now) are made in Spanish and translated into English (trying to improve translation at this moment).

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Not in this version :p

Our Patreon is under revision before launch, we hope soon will be avaible, thanks for your interest in support us ;)

Yes, in next version will be titfuck... but... what girl? XD:evilsmile:

All versions of game (0.099 and 0.099b for now) are made in Spanish and translated into English (trying to improve translation at this moment).
Why limit it to just one :p

Reactions: mzmz
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes