markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love Jessy:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Definately gonna keep an eye on this one For jessy, gina and olivia alone:happyblush:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any android version of this game guys?
Official version no, but if you search on google you'll find some unofficial.

We've tried to make a version for android keeping all image quality and this version seems to work well, but for the next ones where there will already be status and inventory menu, it seems not to work well, so for moment this early versions there will not be an official release for android, only for PC and MAC.

Oct 29, 2016
Well, i am already a couple of minutes in the game and , like most guys said earlier, there is a serious, IMO, issue with the English translation. I know that the dev and team most probably arent english native speakers but most people outside US and UK arent too.Myself included.

The game lacks in immersion. Which is rather logical since the player cant understand the dialogues. It is very unpleasant.

Apart from that, everything else is great, and thats a pitty, for the game. The frustrating translation does not do justice to an admittably very good looking game.

The renders are of high quality, the game mechanics seem to be working OK, there are no other issues. I havent yet checked the hardcore scenes and the animations quality but so far it seems that they will be more than enough baring in mind that we are in a very early development stage.

The game will most probably be one of the AAA titles.
But please, do something with the english the soonest possible.

Congrats again.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, i am already a couple of minutes in the game and , like most guys said earlier, there is a serious, IMO, issue with the English translation. I know that the dev and team most probably arent english native speakers but most people outside US and UK arent too.Myself included.

The game lacks in immersion. Which is rather logical since the player cant understand the dialogues. It is very unpleasant.

Apart from that, everything else is great, and thats a pitty, for the game. The frustrating translation does not do justice to an admittably very good looking game.

The renders are of high quality, the game mechanics seem to be working OK, there are no other issues. I havent yet checked the hardcore scenes and the animations quality but so far it seems that they will be more than enough baring in mind that we are in a very early development stage.

The game will most probably be one of the AAA titles.
But please, do something with the english the soonest possible.

Congrats again.
Hi Francis,

Thanks for your words!

Yes, the English translation is a big problem and maybe we rush to launch this version, in fact this first version was a bit to check that everything worked correctly.

We've been able to learn to use Daz and Renpy from scratch in few months, and we thought that we would also be able to make a more or less decent translation, but it has been clearly seen that we're not and we apologize for that.

We try to express feelings in the dialogues, we don't want to make a game in which only sex is important (Although obviously there will be many hot scenes, but we think that improve a lot if as a player you feel something for the other characters).
There will also be a mystery plot. So it's very important that game is understood well.

We're already working on the new translation since a few days and if everything goes well we'll launch it in early September as definitive 0.1 version.

We would like you to be able to try the game again and get your opinion as well as those of other players. We hope immersion get better ;)

PD: Sorry if I make mistakes

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can we get an NTR tag on this please so other NTR haters like me stay away from it ?? Thank you.
We'll notify uploader so that he add this tag in the version with the revised English translation that we'll release in a few days.

You don't like being ambushed with an unavoidable cuck scene? Hopefully we can kill Scott later. Like the movie Highlander there can only be one dick. lol
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

I don't want to spoiler that :biggrin:

Oct 29, 2016
Hi Francis,

Thanks for your words!

Yes, the English translation is a big problem and maybe we rush to launch this version, in fact this first version was a bit to check that everything worked correctly.

We've been able to learn to use Daz and Renpy from scratch in few months, and we thought that we would also be able to make a more or less decent translation, but it has been clearly seen that we're not and we apologize for that.

We try to express feelings in the dialogues, we don't want to make a game in which only sex is important (Although obviously there will be many hot scenes, but we think that improve a lot if as a player you feel something for the other characters).
There will also be a mystery plot. So it's very important that game is understood well.

We're already working on the new translation since a few days and if everything goes well we'll launch it in early September as definitive 0.1 version.

We would like you to be able to try the game again and get your opinion as well as those of other players. We hope immersion get better ;)

PD: Sorry if I make mistakes

Thanks for the reply, i didnt quit the game FYI. I really like it but wanted only to stress out those specific issues.
I totally agree with you on the fact that maybe you published it too early, since 1st impressions always count and maybe some people will quit after the first 5-10 minutes.
And yes, indeed despite the fact that we are talking about an adult game, feelings and plot are almost equally important, i dont believe people want a "fuck fest" in slide/animation mode, at least not without a proper introduction and character building. I strongly believe that in the next versions the game will continue to evolve. :)

I am still into it, most probably i ll finish my gamethrough tonight :)
Cheers and congrats again, hope you ll get more patrons gradually.

PS: You learned DAZ and RenPy from scratch in a few months? And you managed to create this high quality renders? WOW!! Now that is a talent man!! Cheers again.

mr.Y

May 7, 2017
Looks really, REALLY promising. Great cg and entertaining setup. Can't wait to see more. One of the most interesting new titles in years, I am serious.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply, i didnt quit the game FYI. I really like it but wanted only to stress out those specific issues.
I totally agree with you on the fact that maybe you published it too early, since 1st impressions always count and maybe some people will quit after the first 5-10 minutes.
I think you're right about first impression and more considering that it begins with a long introduction of Tony's arrival in the city and how he meets characters. I hope that people who tried it and left it half-hearted because of the problem with English would enjoy it more with new version.

And yes, indeed despite the fact that we are talking about an adult game, feelings and plot are almost equally important, i dont believe people want a "fuck fest" in slide/animation mode, at least not without a proper introduction and character building. I strongly believe that in the next versions the game will continue to evolve. :)
Yes, for fast fap there are always alternatives, we try to make every character different, physically and emotionally... and talkinga about that, soon we'll publish a poll in patreon to vote for new character to be rommate of Alexia, there will be several characters to choose from but they will have one thing in common, small breasts and cute ass :evilsmile:

I am still into it, most probably i ll finish my gamethrough tonight :)
Cheers and congrats again, hope you ll get more patrons gradually.
If you can wait 4 or 5 days we'll have new version ready, maybe better to end with that to not lose details.
As for Patreon, yes, we hope to have many supports and we are very grateful for the ones we have already had, but regardless of this we'll continue to make the game cause we love it. That said, having many patreons will allow us to offer more variety of assets in game and if we can update our machines, faster renders that will result in more frequent updates :p

PS: You learned DAZ and RenPy from scratch in a few months? And you managed to create this high quality renders? WOW!! Now that is a talent man!! Cheers again.
Yes, I think we started with this project between February and March, we wanted to launch a shorter version first but we thought it was good to show that, apart from the visual novel style introduction, there would also be more freedom of movement through the map. .. this took us much more time in preparation and number of renders grew up more than expected.

Surely is noticed that the first minutes of game maybe some renders aren't as good as the last ones, our knowledge of Daz has been evolving as we made game and we've learned very interesting things in the process.

For example, scenario that we chose for Gina's apartment seemed to make sense aesthetically cause it could match the apartments seen from the outside ... but maybe it was not the best option, we had some problems when we worked with it, apart from that, as already commented here, doors are exaggeratedly big in relation to other objects, or that giant lamp :oops: ...in later places, like rooms of Gina and Jessy, are made to measure from scratch mixing several things, as well as lounge and terrace.

We made some beginner mistakes and I'm sure that we'll accidentally commit some more, but we try to do our best ... sometimes I've been several hours to prepare a single image and maybe it's quickly skipped by clicking without stopping in the details, but it's the way to learn to go faster with the next one, obtaining the same or better results.

All this learning, apart from dedicating many hours, is thanks to people who share their knowledge, luckily internet is full of this and of course this forum is very good for it, you always find someone willing to help.
Thanks to all those who have helped us and who share their great knowledge!!

Well, this has been longer than it should be... basically saying that if you enjoy the game, we are happy :)

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

Two good news about the game...

- I figured it out what was the problem with Android version and some of the screens of Renpy (language selection, stats, inventory), so we can make versions for android :)
Talking about Android version, it will have same size of other PC or MAC versions, 1.7GB at the moment... too much for Android devices? I think that storage has improved a lot in recent years and in this way we'll offer the best image quality.

- The other good news is about English language revision, today will send it to us and we'll start to make definitive 0.1 version (with some other minor changes).
That will be launched between 31 August and 1 September... but surely it will be ready today or tomorrow, if anyone is interested in test this part (English spelling and grammar) please PM me and I send you a pre-version.

And finally, an image of one of sequences we are preparing for v0.2 :evilsmile:
Olivia piscina titjob_2_v1_030155.png

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes