Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any way to visit the other girls now? I've tried everything but can't figure it out
For other girls that are not Gina or Jessy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Gina and Jessy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for the moment, we're working to add more content in v0.2 ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
requires a skip button..still lusting for Charlene..Jessy will have to do for now..HAHA

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
0.1 I have the inventory problem when I close it reopens and won't close again. I have to close and reopen my save game to play and the time I didn't open the inventory and there some typos and confusing words that don't belong. I think you meant to say when he get settled in his room not installed.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why cant i fuck gina or sneek to her room all time its say door locked am i missing something ?
Of course you can't have sex with Gina yet, she's with Scott. She's starting to have feelings for MC bit by bit, but she's not gonna cheat on Scott, at least not yet anyway. But I think in future updates you will catch Scott cheating on Gina, MC will probably tell Gina all about it, then she might leave him and she'll start a relationship with MC. But that's just me guessing here.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I actually hope that Gina won't cheat on Scott, and it's not because he doesn't deserve it, haha, he's an asshole, he most definitely would deserve it. But if Gina would cheat on Scott, then that would make her look like a bad person, and MC deserves better than that, he doesn't deserve to be used for revenge sex or anything, especially when Gina probably knows that MC has certain type of feelings for her, she definitely feels something for him, haha. So I hope the dev won't write Gina to be a bad girl, especially when considering that there's already at least one promiscuous girl, Jessie and then there's Olivia too, Gina doesn't need to be like them, she's a good girl :p

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Of course you can't have sex with Gina yet, she's with Scott. She's starting to have feelings for MC bit by bit, but she's not gonna cheat on Scott, at least not yet anyway. But I think in future updates you will catch Scott cheating on Gina, MC will probably tell Gina all about it, then she might leave him and she'll start a relationship with MC. But that's just me guessing here.
For fuck sake its sex game so what if she cheat its make more intrensting and what about the other can i fuck adlist other girls?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For fuck sake its sex game so what if she cheat its make more intrensting and what about the other can i fuck adlist other girls?
Wrong, even though these are adult games and visual novels, they are more about the story than sex, especially VNs are more about the stories and relationship dynamics and all that, sex is only a secondary thing.
If all you want is fap material, then I don't think you should be playing VNs, there are other type of games to fulfill your needs :p

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Wrong, even though these are adult games and visual novels, they are more about the story than sex, especially VNs are more about the stories and relationship dynamics and all that, sex is only a secondary thing.
If all you want is fap material, then I don't think you should be playing VNs, there are other type of games to fulfill your needs :p
No i love very much the story but agree with me its need to be more exmple sneaking to gina room have sex with nighbors what can you recommend me i love story with sex but with animation sex and incest

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.1fix

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1fix:

- Removed stats screen (it doesn't work well)

NOTE: If you already downloaded 0.1 version, you can use it, simple don't click on "stats". And sorry about that.

I just found a bug. All links display point to new version, but link behind them point to older version!
Example:

point to older

- the same is true for all links from PC, MAC, Android

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just found a bug. All links display point to new version, but link behind them point to older version!
Example:

point to older

- the same is true for all links from PC, MAC, Android
What kind of sorcery is that? x'D

Written links are fine, if you do a cut paste they will work, but if you click on these they will send you to the previous version.

Let's see if these work well ...

PC:
/
MAC:
/
Android:
/

Reactions: ustar
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes