Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, here we leave the new version 0.1 with the English translation revised.

Many thanks to @Grifter for reviewing the translation!

Please, let us know if there are any more thing that we can improve in English, we'll appreciate it :)

Big City's Pleasures v0.1 (English translation revised)
PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1:
- English translation revised
- Minor changes
- Test "stats" screen (we have work to do with this, it's only a test)(Not working well yet in android version)

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018

Please, let us know if there are any more thing that we can improve in English, we'll appreciate it :)

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Changelog v0.1:
- Minor changes
- Test "stats" screen (we have work to do with this, it's only a test)(Not working well yet in android version)
Very promising. Please remember to update first page to indicate new update or no one will know.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it, and...
... I like it! Beautiful renders. The mechanic seems not too grindy, although they juggle a lot of "points", so it can go wrong. The english is acceptable, although the spanish colloquialisms trade funny into english. It is very boding in the end, so maybe a story will give us something to work along. I felt a bit on rails though, a bit more sandbox would be nice. Or maybe the things to do are just not in the game yet.
I will definitely look out for this, and hope it can grow into a good game. Also, would like to caper Gina.
There is some NTR or cucking possible, but I hope Scott can be neutralized soon.

Jek1234

May 19, 2018

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1:
- Minor changes
So lets say we download the 0099 version? How do I upload it to v1. I'm not trynna download the whole game again.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where once I view the stats screen it starts popping up in place of the background when I travel to other areas. For instance, look at the stats screen, travel to coffee shop, instead of shop background with server and patrons, I get the stat screen again. Same thing happens in the bedroom and park, I think.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated August 31, 2018
Big City's Pleasures [v0.1-fix] [Porcus] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download PC (141MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
If the dev do well this game will have a huge potential.

BTW Jessy's model is one of the best that i saw in all the games that i played. Me parece precioso.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So lets say we download the 0099 version? How do I upload it to v1. I'm not trynna download the whole game again.
Sorry about this, you can download some crunched version to go faster.

I seem to be having a problem where once I view the stats screen it starts popping up in place of the background when I travel to other areas. For instance, look at the stats screen, travel to coffee shop, instead of shop background with server and patrons, I get the stat screen again. Same thing happens in the bedroom and park, I think.
What kind of version did you play? In Android the stats can give some problems.

If the dev do well this game will have a huge potential.

BTW Jessy's model is one of the best that i saw in all the games that i played. Me parece precioso.
Yes, that ass...I wanted to say, those eyes! x'D:evilsmile:
Thanks (Gracias)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
What kind of version did you play? In Android the stats can give some problems.
It's the Windows version actually. If were just the places I mentioned it would be annoying, but not a huge deal. Unfortunately it started happening with some events too after I posted.

Reactions: kumar64

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
an we get an NTR tag on this please so other NTR haters like me stay away from it ?? Thank you.
This is NOT ! Please read the link, there can not be as of the current release. It doesn't even rise to the level of Cheating(yet?), It may need a Voyeur tag since that is exactly what did happen. You stood there and watched your friend, (whom you haven't seen for years) have sex with HER BOYFRIEND...

We'll notify uploader so that he add this tag
NO.... It is Not NTR

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It's the Windows version actually. If were just the places I mentioned it would be annoying, but not a huge deal. Unfortunately it started happening with some events too after I posted.
Oh shit, yes, there're problems when accessing the stats window, sorry about that, it was one thing that we were testing for the new version but it was not finalized.
We'll make a fix ASAP ;)

This is NOT ! Please read the link, there can not be as of the current release. It doesn't even rise to the level of Cheating(yet?), It may need a Voyeur tag since that is exactly what did happen. You stood there and watched your friend, (whom you haven't seen for years) have sex with HER BOYFRIEND...

NO.... It is Not NTR
We have not requested it at the moment... but honestly, this is a term that confuses us a bit :oops:

Please upload game in mega Android I am unable to download work upload help....
Here you have PC, MAC and Android version from Mega and GDrive:

*But I recommend you to wait for the fixed version (stat windows problems)

Darkfantacy

Aug 4, 2018
Game Developer
NewOk, here we leave the new version 0.1 with theEnglish translation revised.

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1:
- Minor changes
By
Devoloper

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.1fix

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog v0.1fix:

- Removed stats screen (it doesn't work well)

NOTE: If you already downloaded 0.1 version, you can use it, simple don't click on "stats". And sorry about that.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes