Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Hey @mgomez0077 do you need help with English? I work in transcription dealing mostly with English and could help you out with your language issues in free time. Lemme know what you think. Not asking for any money or anything in return.

Reactions: BubaJ and EvilChef

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Not in this version :p

Yes, in next version will be titfuck... but... what girl? XD:evilsmile:
Ok Ill definitely become patreon after hearing that and playing the release again, I love these models.

Titfucks for Gina Charlene Olivia and Cassie in that order IMO. But Ill take whatever we get!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
is there any walkthrough?
No, but not necessary for the moment.
In the following versions, in the "stats" section there will be information about quests.

Why limit it to just one :p
True truth! :evilsmile::closedeyesmile:

Hey @mgomez0077 do you need help with English? I work in transcription dealing mostly with English and could help you out with your language issues in free time. Lemme know what you think. Not asking for any money or anything in return.
I've sent you PM, thanks.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Waiting for Patreon to decide to approve the web, we leave you here with some news in which we're working for the next version:

Olivia piscina titjob_8_v2_122638.png
gina_dormint_mati_1_v10_PROVES NOVES_v1_215235.png
Botiguera Pose Sexy_1_v1_142036.png

Hope you enjoy! :evilsmile:

(BTW, By the way, now in August we're on vacation so there will be almost no progress in game, from September we'll return with more strength! ;))

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
does have any walkthrough for it?
Not needed for the moment, but you can take a look in this spoiler:

BTW, as I mentioned before, in the next versions the "statistics" section will be active, where you can find information about pending quests and other important information.

Reactions: fortuna95

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
thanks for the info bro
btw the game have a nice graphic if there have a chance could you make it have a replay scene for the sex(if already have)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
thanks for the info bro
btw the game have a nice graphic if there have a chance could you make it have a replay scene for the sex(if already have)
About the reproduction scenes, well, in the game you pass the weeks and some things will be the same (although with small changes) so you can repeat them.
There are also the dreams that the protagonist has while masturbating, that at this moment there is a temporary one but this aspect will be improved, Tony will have good and hot dreams :evilsmile:
We are also thinking about introducing a system of achievements, so you can see images or previous sequences... but we will see how everything evolves, I can tell you that in the few months that we have been making a game it's much more complicated than it seems, but we like very much to do it :biggrin:;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, finally Patreon has approved us o_O:coldsweat:

You can visit it at:

Feel free to comment any aspect of it and many thanks in advance to all of you who support us! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and seba0

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Not having a really good English dialogue will make me stop playing really quickly. Let us know when the translation is spot on and I'll give it a download.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Not having a really good English dialogue will make me stop playing really quickly. Let us know when the translation is spot on and I'll give it a download.
Yes, sorry about that, we're working to correct translation, hope to be able to release the definitive version 0.1 soon with much better English.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes