Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It would be just great if at these moments there would be an opportunity to choose, with the possibility to refuse it.

Group Sex
Voyeurism
Anal
Double penetration
Blindfolds
Tickling
Pet play
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Face fucking
Strap-on (F/F only)
Role play
Medical play
Orgasm denial
Hypnotism (Not decided yet)
Bondage / Latex (soft)
Fisting (Not decided yet)

And then you have the "NO" button, but there's nothing to sense from it, you still watch. Not everyone is so perverted..
I'm not into FemDom myself AT ALL, I'm not the submissive type.
Orgasm denial is another thing I'd never do, I cum when I wanna cum, and ain't nobody tell me otherwise, haha, that shit don't fly with me.
Not big on F/F content in general, it just sexually does nothing for me, I'm all about straight sex.
Group sex isn't for me, I also don't do threesomes unless it's with random chicks, love interests I'd never share.
I'm not a voyeur, but I don't mind being watched though.
Exhibitionist sex is great, haha.
Spanking is all good as long as you don't take it too far.
I'm all for role playing, it can be quite a lot of fun.
Softcore bondage is fine with me, but I'm not the one that gets tied up though, haha.
Fisting I say hell to the no to, never.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thank you @Eerie Entity and @markus T . Sorry, but one more question, How to open the phone? No icon is visible.
Phone is used when selected and going into bedroom
Yeah, click on the phone in the inventory, then close the inventory and enter your room, and MC will use it.
You will need to get out of the room, open the inventory again and disable the phone if you wish to go to room and sleep/jack off :p

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
Is the photoshoot session where Cassie takes off shirt and reveals a see through top the last one? she did not message me after anymore.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, click on the phone in the inventory, then close the inventory and enter your room, and MC will use it.
You will need to get out of the room, open the inventory again and disable the phone if you wish to go to room and sleep/jack off :p
Yes, surely in next updates we'll simplify the use of the smart phone, with some icon, that the player doesn't have to go selecting it and deselecting it :p

The smart phone gallery is also in testing... by the way, if you enter it, to see the big image you have to click right on the top of the image... sorry there is only one image, the truth is that this gallery was not planned for this version, it was improvised... but now that Tony has smart phone, sure that soon there will be many more images, hehehehe :devilish:;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is the photoshoot session where Cassie takes off shirt and reveals a see through top the last one? she did not message me after anymore.
That's the last session you do with her in this version... for the next ones, she'll be in front of the camera :eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Now that you have completed this part of the game, you have to complete the new sequences with Katia and Charlene as well, and this will allow you to see the last (and hot) sequence of this version with Jessy (check my previous posts if you need more information about the requirements)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
what to do with that? (I can't to go for this in right)
Hummm... are you using an old save file (from v0.1)?

The neighbor's apartment is unlocked when you talk to Katia at the party, you would have to see it ... I just think you're using a save file of the first version, these were no longer valid for v0.2 because we made many changes.
Try downloading the save file from the main page.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I'm not into FemDom myself AT ALL, I'm not the submissive type.
Orgasm denial is another thing I'd never do, I cum when I wanna cum, and ain't nobody tell me otherwise, haha, that shit don't fly with me.
Not big on F/F content in general, it just sexually does nothing for me, I'm all about straight sex.
Group sex isn't for me, I also don't do threesomes unless it's with random chicks, love interests I'd never share.
I'm not a voyeur, but I don't mind being watched though.
Exhibitionist sex is great, haha.
Spanking is all good as long as you don't take it too far.
I'm all for role playing, it can be quite a lot of fun.
Softcore bondage is fine with me, but I'm not the one that gets tied up though, haha.
Fisting I say hell to the no to, never.
How, where, with whom, and how to have sex (at home or in public) is all the benefits of individuals. It was a banal question - if there is a question “you want to have it in the ass,” then if there is an answer “YES” and “NO”, then “NO” this should mean “NO” and not turn into “YES”.
This is more related to the fact that when the MS has to watch sex between Gina and the goat.
And the rest too.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How, where, with whom, and how to have sex (at home or in public) is all the benefits of individuals. It was a banal question - if there is a question “you want to have it in the ass,” then if there is an answer “YES” and “NO”, then “NO” this should mean “NO” and not turn into “YES”.
This is more related to the fact that when the MS has to watch sex between Gina and the goat.
If you are referring to the scene of Gina and Scott, has been an adaptation made in this version for those sensitive to "ntr" (although I think it is more voyeurism ... How is it going to be ntr if the MC has just met her again after many years, and she is with her boyfriend?); it wasn't planned from the beginning, if it had been like that maybe there would be two more separate "paths" :p

Reactions: GodofKings

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
what the name of the folder? I don't find that on the RenPy floder
You mean where to copy the save file?

Inside the "game" folder of the game folder, you will find a folder called "saves", copy the file there and you can load it into the game (note to remove the numbers in front of the downloaded file, the file name would have to be: quick-1-LT1.save")

If there is no "saves" folder within "game", you can create it yourself.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes