Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I have this
Oh, no... these are the folders of all the games you've played with renpy, in some renpy folder... but you have to copy the save file into the game you downloaded.

An image as example:
b9fb2f5fdee08cbd15c95a6986a32e734f49b78ar1-1061-890v2_hq.jpg

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is a good game, but not everyone enjoy being submissive. Maybe by adding a "skip" button will help.
Don't worry, I mentioned it before, first Ms Cooper has to show her "two faces", but on future occasions the player will be able to decide how to act :devilish:

can someone tell me in which folder i should put the incest patch?
Inside the folder called "game" of the game o_O:ROFLMAO:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
If you are referring to the scene of Gina and Scott, has been an adaptation made in this version for those sensitive to "ntr" (although I think it is more voyeurism ... How is it going to be ntr if the MC has just met her again after many years, and she is with her boyfriend?); it wasn't planned from the beginning, if it had been like that maybe there would be two more separate "paths" :p

I did not mean ntr as such, but in this scene there is essentially no ntr. I meant that there are 2 buttons - "YES" and "NO", so why when I press on "NO" the result is the same. If I do not want to do something, I will not do it, and many will do the same.
You would give more choices. I don’t really care if I don’t see some content because I chose the answer “NO”. But this is all the same choice. Unless of course this is a game and not VN.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I did not mean ntr as such, but in this scene there is essentially no ntr. I meant that there are 2 buttons - "YES" and "NO", so why when I press on "NO" the result is the same. If I do not want to do something, I will not do it, and many will do the same.
You would give more choices. I don’t really care if I don’t see some content because I chose the answer “NO”. But this is all the same choice. Unless of course this is a game and not VN.
Ok... Well, as I told you, it has been an adaptation at the request of some players, so there are no different paths more marked and Tony looks equally inside the room ... the "YES" or "NO" is more to know if the player wants to see what Tony is seeing or not ... It's not the same, believe me, have you tried the "YES" option? in it you can see Gina "jumping" over Scott, screaming and having orgasms; in the "NO" option you can't see this, but of course, you have to see Jessy's jerkoff, the only thing we did was to apply a filter so that Gina and Scott don't look clear in the background.

It was an unplanned addition incorporated on request... but it is impossible to satisfy everyone o_O:p:ROFLMAO::confused:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Ok... Well, as I told you, it has been an adaptation at the request of some players, so there are no different paths more marked and Tony looks equally inside the room ... the "YES" or "NO" is more to know if the player wants to see what Tony is seeing or not ... It's not the same, believe me, have you tried the "YES" option? in it you can see Gina "jumping" over Scott, screaming and having orgasms; in the "NO" option you can't see this, but of course, you have to see Jessy's jerkoff, the only thing we did was to apply a filter so that Gina and Scott don't look clear in the background.

It was an unplanned addition incorporated on request... but it is impossible to satisfy everyone o_O:p:ROFLMAO::confused:
It's clear, who's paying, that girl and dancing. Go on about it, ruin in general that not a bad game. Good luck.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
femdom optional? i hate femdom :confused:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-48#post-1808243
UPDATE: The scene with "Mistress" Cooper, on this occasion, I think it's more BDSM than femdom :p

Everything is clear who pays that dvushka and dances. Go ahead, ruin in general, then a good game. Good luck.
I don't understand you exactly, but, and excuse me if I'm not right :giggle: if what you mean is that the change is at the request of the "who pays" (patreons) you're wrong, it has been listening to the people of this forum... but as I said, one will say "white", another "black", and sometimes a "gray" will satisfy both, sometimes neither, or other times the creators of the game ... just as a movie or a music group you may like or not, the same with games, everyone is free to play what they want, there are games for all tastes :D

• Angry
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
what to do with the phone I buy?
The first thing I'd do is visit Jessy sunbathing on the terrace :love::devilish:

Afterwards, if you enter your room, a notification will appear indicating that you have a new message from Jessy (sorry, the message will appear in Spanish, we will correct it soon along with other small bugs). Then, to see this message, leave the room, select the mobile in the inventory, and with the selected mobile back into your room, so you can see the sweet message of Jess.

The other messages you'll get are Cassie's, every 10 days (between photo shoots), so come into your room every 10 days to see them ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
what to do with the phone I buy?
You buy the phone, and then if you click the inventory icon, you can activate the phone, then you must enter MC's room in order to use it. But you have to disable it the same way if you want to go to the room to sleep :p

Reactions: Porcus Dev

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-48#post-1808243
UPDATE: The scene with "Mistress" Cooper, on this occasion, I think it's more BDSM than femdom :p

I don't understand you exactly, but, and excuse me if I'm not right :giggle: if what you mean is that the change is at the request of the "who pays" (patreons) you're wrong, it has been listening to the people of this forum... but as I said, one will say "white", another "black", and sometimes a "gray" will satisfy both, sometimes neither, or other times the creators of the game ... just as a movie or a music group you may like or not, the same with games, everyone is free to play what they want, there are games for all tastes :D

That's right, that you're listening to someone, not making a masterpiece like you planned. And so you get ideas that you yourself will get confused.

Reactions: mofonistik

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That's right, that you're listening to someone, not making a masterpiece like you planned. And so you get ideas that you yourself will get confused.
Yes... you're right, I should stop listening to some of them :whistle:

JollyShowyAegeancat-small.gif

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Not sure whether you use Genesis 3 or Genesis 8, but I'd strongly advice to get either or to get rid of that breast-glueing effect on clothes. There are other products and scripts to accomplish that, I think I've even seen a free one floating around sometime, but these are the ones that I know from the top of my head.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Not sure whether you use Genesis 3 or Genesis 8, but I'd strongly advice to get either or to get rid of that breast-glueing effect on clothes. There are other products and scripts to accomplish that, I think I've even seen a free one floating around sometime, but these are the ones that I know from the top of my head.
The ones currently in the game, G3; the new characters we're creating, G8 (I think you'll like the mother when you see her :eek::devilish: It's a super MILF).

I have these plugins and I use them a lot, they are essential because there are a lot of clothes that have few mobility options.

In which scenes have you seen bugs? I have one located that I didn't think of correcting, when Tony spanks Jessy after breakfast, but I don't remember others, although I'm sure there are :p

How to open that scene? Already grind around 10 times after "cock session".
You must have completed all the photo shoots with Cassie, seen the new scene with Katia in the hospital, been in Charlene's room (and finished nicely) and had 50 points of sexuality with Jessy.
If you have all that, the fourth time you repeat the dildo scene after watching the romantic movie, the ending will be different :devilish:

Reactions: Jeancul and SQX
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes