HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm curious. Who is the guy talking to the teacher in the beginning?
I'm not sure about Jessy, I don't like her very much. Also, I didn't talked to Becky yet. Do I need certain points with Jessy, so that I can use her Laptop?

Alexander

Dec 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi, i didn't played this game yet and i want ask one question if i may :D
i see in the OP, (5-nd screenshot) it's somebody (which i think it's mot MC) with one of the girls... is dat NTR or something als?
sorry if dat question is allredy asked before

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

hi, i didn't played this game yet and i want ask one question if i may :D
i see in the OP, (5-nd screenshot) it's somebody (which i think it's mot MC) with one of the girls... is dat NTR or something als?
sorry if dat question is allredy asked before
no, that guy is gina's boyfriend

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Not really. The MC is spying on them. That girl is MC's childhood friend. The didn't saw each other in 10 years and of course, she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
But Jessy a bad girl that loves teasing. How bad would it suck if we find out Jessy is really a virgin and she only teases him to help with her confidence.

Cassie needs to be together in bed with Jessy and the MC. Make it happen!!! ;)
:devilish::devilish::devilish:

nice graphics, not much content, is a little boring,very repetitive,
Certainly some repetitive scenes have to be fixed; as we add content or other options, these repetitions will be reduced.

But I'm surprised you say that there is little content, for a third publication, 2145 images and 51 animations (which are not small loops) is not bad... maybe you've played from the beginning without the guide and you've got stuck at some point.

I'm curious. Who is the guy talking to the teacher in the beginning?
I'm not sure about Jessy, I don't like her very much. Also, I didn't talked to Becky yet. Do I need certain points with Jessy, so that I can use her Laptop?
What guy?

To get to the scene with Becky and Jessy, you have to get 16 sexual ability points, you can get them with the two visits to Ms Cooper (5+5) and after this by visiting Jessy in the bathroom (+2 each time); when you have them, one Sunday morning, Jess will come with a nice surprise :love:

It doesn't look like she needs to be more confident and sadly she's not a virgin
Don't worry, there are other virgins in the paradise :LOL::devilish:;)

Thanks for this update! That was good.
Thanks!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What guy?

To get to the scene with Becky and Jessy, you have to get 16 sexual ability points, you can get them with the two visits to Ms. Cooper (5+5) and after this by visiting Jessy in the bathroom (+2 each time); when you have them, one Sunday morning, Jess will come with a nice surprise :love:
When MC is in college the first time you see a woman (I guess this is the teacher Miss Cooper) on the phone talking to some guy, that the MC is there and that she will take good care of him. Why does that guy order her to do this? Or will that be revealed in the future?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
When MC is in college the first time you see a woman (I guess this is the teacher Miss Cooper) on the phone talking to some guy, that the MC is there and that she will take good care of him. Why does that guy order her to do this? Or will that be revealed in the future?
Oh, okay... yeah, this will be one of the mysteries that will be solved in the future ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
could someone help me with triggering the katia hospital event? that's the last requirement i need and i can't seem to activate it
seems you have to get her sexuality up high enough. at the end of the workout, compliment her body. happened for me in the mid-20's.

I've gotten everything besides the last movie part. how many times you do have to repeat the cock one to get that?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
could someone help me with triggering the katia hospital event? that's the last requirement i need and i can't seem to activate it
You need (and I say it by memory), 29 or more points of affinity and 19 or more points of sexuality... I don't remember exactly the points that you can get while doing the usual training, but when you finish them, when you say goodbye to Katia and you stare at her, if you tell her that she is very pretty you will get points of affinity, and if you tell her that she is in good shape you will get points of sexuality.

Just use the button to jump days quickly and be able to retrain with her. When you get these points, you just have to wait for her to wear the "retro" clothes and there you will see the new scene... and then go for Jess :devilish::D

any incest patch for this game? one in op aint working
The patch has to work, but don't think it's going to make Gina your sister (lol), what the patch does is change some of the dialogues that refer to Tony's family... for example, in the scene with his little sister, with the patch he will call her that, and without the patch he will call her Becky... apart from some small phrases that can be omitted without the patch.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
seems you have to get her sexuality up high enough. at the end of the workout, compliment her body. happened for me in the mid-20's.

I've gotten everything besides the last movie part. how many times you do have to repeat the cock one to get that?
If you have completed the scenes of Cassie, Katia and Charlene, and you have 50 points of sexuality with Jessy... you only have to repeat the scene of the dildo (not of the cock), and the third or fourth time the end will change... Enjoy! ;):devilish:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
If you have completed the scenes of Cassie, Katia and Charlene, and you have 50 points of sexuality with Jessy... you only have to repeat the scene of the dildo (not of the cock), and the third or fourth time the end will change... Enjoy! ;):devilish:
so the third or fourth time you choose the "cock" option it will change?

Reactions: zakapaka

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
have an error
Found and fixed, thanks

So i have a huge problem after unlocking the photostudio mgomez0077. I used your save and one of my old saves with the same result. :(

I haven't been able to reproduce this error, I used the save from the main page and it works well for me... can you send me your save file via PM? Thank you.

so the third or fourth time you choose the "cock" option it will change?
Nop, selext "box" option and then "dildo" ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes