Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi devs. its on spanish(see pics text up). but i am on english game.
i dont know what that says...lol.

EDIT It keeping show "jumping"(see pics) i cant remove that. CTRL dont help. Ans that savegame on OP is bad. -4000 energy. best way is start new one game.
Fixed.
BTW, the energy points are of no importance at the moment.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I keep getting cassie send you a message but I haven't bought the phone because I don't have enough money, also I can't access to console. How can I see the message??
I've made that the messages aren't shown until you buy your mobile, and I've also added "Recommended" in the first decision whether or not to accept Cassie's money, as it's the best thing to be able to buy your mobile (at least the first time he offers you the money).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
NOTE: These bugs or details that I say I have corrected in the posts above will be for the next revision of this version (v0.2.1c); I will wait a couple of days if someone detects other bugs, and also try to facilitate the use of the smart phone and the display of notifications.

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
NOTE: These bugs or details that I say I have corrected in the posts above will be for the next revision of this version (v0.2.1c); I will wait a couple of days if someone detects other bugs, and also try to facilitate the use of the smart phone and the display of notifications.
Sorry, but just because i'm stupid, how did i get the phone in the first place ?! I don't understand i just re-download and re-install the 0-2-1b version, use the save you give in the first page but nothing appens. The phone in the shop is in black and white and in "quest" it's say something like "future version"

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry, but just because i'm stupid, how did i get the phone in the first place ?! I don't understand i just re-download and re-install the 0-2-1b version, use the save you give in the first page but nothing appens. The phone in the shop is in black and white and in "quest" it's say something like "future version"
Ignore the "quest" box, it's not in use yet, there you won't see what you have to do ... the only valid boxes are the status of Tony and the girls.

To buy the smartphone you need to do photo studios with Cassie, visit the coffee shop on Friday afternoons (I think Cassie's icon appears) and one of those days the waitress will let you know that Cassie was looking for you but had no way to contact you, then the waitress will give you her phone number and the smartphone will be unlocked in the store.

Reactions: MrCrow

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ah, BTW, people... nobody has commented on Gina's bath scenes... just in case, keep in mind that you have to come in once without knocking, you are going to lose some point of Gina, but nothing important; from there on you can spy on her (with limited time), but don't come in again without knocking a second time, because Gina is not stupid and can overlook him once, but in the next ones she'll get more angry :eek:

And what do you think of the images (random, there are 4 different) of Jessy and Dickuo?... are they delirious enough? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ah, BTW, people... nobody has commented on Gina's bath scenes... just in case, keep in mind that you have to come in once without knocking, you are going to lose some point of Gina, but nothing important; from there on you can spy on her (with limited time), but don't come in again without knocking a second time, because Gina is not stupid and can overlook him once, but in the next ones she'll get more angry :eek:

And what do you think of the images (random, there are 4 different) of Jessy and Dickuo?... are they delirious enough? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I always avoided walking in on Gina. Guess i'll have to change that now. :D
Jessy and Dickuo are hilarious, i always laugh when i see the scenes. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Porcus Dev

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good update. Jess is closing in on Gina for best girl, might be tied now. Liked Charlene, what a nice girl and smart too. The hospital and photo shoot stuff are neat too. Dickuo is a cool ducko, might need to add a "beastiality" tag ;)

Samora

Mar 20, 2019
Good update. Jess is closing in on Gina for best girl, might be tied now. Liked Charlene, what a nice girl and smart too. The hospital and photo shoot stuff are neat too. Dickuo is a cool ducko, might need to add a "beastiality" tag ;)
there are scenes of Bestiality?

Reactions: goditseb

Amenahek

Oct 8, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've gotten all the requirements, Cassie's last photoshoot, Charlene's quest chain finished, Katia's hospital trip, Jessy's sexuality is over 100, done the box multiple times, the cock option multiple times, and back to the dildo now for over ten times... but I've never gotten the big surprise. Guessing my game is bugged.

Can someone provide a save for the big surprise?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've gotten all the requirements, Cassie's last photoshoot, Charlene's quest chain finished, Katia's hospital trip, Jessy's sexuality is over 100, done the box multiple times, the cock option multiple times, and back to the dildo now for over ten times... but I've never gotten the big surprise. Guessing my game is bugged.

Save file literally just before the big pay out scene....enjoy:p;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks!!

I'm glad you like Charlene, we didn't put much content of it in previous versions and in this one we have focused quite on her. The dialogues were longer and more complex than expected, but I think we did a good introduction... and we have already planned how his relationship with Tony will continue, although it will not be in the next update, this will be based more on the main plot (Gina, Tony ... and other things).

Dickuo a beast? But if i'is small and harmless :love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In this game incest is with mother and son?
NOT YET! :devilish:

there are scenes of Bestiality?
No, hahahaha, and it's not planned that there will be.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Use the save file that has attached @markus T . Or if you prefer, send me yours via PM and I'll see what problem you have and leave it ready for the final scene.

Just finished the update....way to leave us hanging with the " I...want to know...if you"....end of update:love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The suspense...! :LOL:
Well... it's all possible with (crazy) Jessy :unsure::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes