• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video Big Johnson Collection [2023-03-04] [yourbigjohnson]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
Big Johnson is a Finnish 3D artist who makes comics, medium-length and long animations, mostly with characters from Mass Effect, and also Bioshock, The Witcher, and Overwatch. He focuses exclusively on futanaris.​

Updated: 2023-03-04
Artist: Big Johnson -
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Files: 26 animations. 815 pictures
Length: 1h45min+ (longest vid - 27:51)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Comics: - - -
Short and mid-length vids: - - -
Special Delivery: - - -
Ai Curious Ch.1 Ep.1: - - -

AI-Curious - Episode 2: Under the Suit- Full:
- -
- -

Futa on Female:

- - -
Futa on Futa:
- - -

A3.gif A1.gif A2.gif A4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Mega

Too bad the interesting part lasts from 01:53 - 01:57.
Totally agree. But you have to give it up to the guy for his talent. The models, lighting, scenery, animation are all top notch even in this little WIP. Not a fan of characters growing huge, but I'll take more futa Liara content any day of the week!

Reactions: taoliang007
Apr 14, 2021
Damn, i fish pixeldrain would not download with 200 KB/s max (other sites, like mixdrop or nopy downloads way faster)
Yeah, same. To be fair, sometimes Pixeldrain goes MB/s (for me at least). I would infinitely prefer nopy, but it's not open to public uploads so I'm locked out.

Apr 25, 2020
nopy also sometimes have problems with download speed. I mean mostly new files (less than week) will go with max 70 KB/s, but older one goes with up to 1,5 MB/s

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote