Collection Video Big Johnson Collection [2023-03-04] [yourbigjohnson]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Wow that AI Curious 1... It's quite a shame Big Johnson still does animation "the old way", like in Source of something instead of migrating to Blender or what is it other animators use (or maybe it's just the visuals that are purposefully done this way to give that original ME vibe), but that voice acting is just so damn good.

Reactions: theliel

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Wow that AI Curious 1... It's quite a shame Big Johnson still does animation "the old way", like in Source of something instead of migrating to Blender or what is it other animators use (or maybe it's just the visuals that are purposefully done this way to give that original ME vibe), but that voice acting is just so damn good.
I was FLOORED at how good his movies were. I think he could be the best in the business in terms of storytelling and animation. I dont mind at all that he uses the dated SFM visuals, Special Delivery was perfectly done.

But why oh why is he (or she) obsessed with these characters that have ZERO sex appeal? Do we really wanna see ugly humans, robots and randos in musty spacesuits "fucking"?? Really? If he just stuck to beast/futa/tentacle/etc action using the same old Lara or Samus or any of a dozen other hot models, and incorporated his knack for storytelling, he would be a fucking hero and worth supporting.

1AmMe

Aug 4, 2019
I was FLOORED at how good his movies were. I think he could be the best in the business in terms of storytelling and animation. I dont mind at all that he uses the dated SFM visuals, Special Delivery was perfectly done.
But why oh why is he (or she) obsessed with these characters that have ZERO sex appeal? Do we really wanna see ugly humans, robots and randos in musty spacesuits "fucking"?? Really? If he just stuck to beast/futa/tentacle/etc action using the same old Lara or Samus or any of a dozen other hot models, and incorporated his knack for storytelling, he would be a fucking hero and worth supporting.
Calling Tali and EDI, one of the most loveable characters in Mass Effecr Universe "randos and robots" is not very smart move.

Dec 3, 2020
BJ really is one the best animators out there right now. I think the only one that comes close is maybe SelfDrilling, and that dude never releases anything in a timely fashion (not to mention its pretty obvious that he heavily relies on mocap).

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
Yup,
love his work. wouldn't mind a longer lizbang vid or that yummy laira Miranda zoey one
Agree that he's one of the top in my book, but it kinda does feel a bit like he either has gotten sidetracked or something - just not releasing updates in a regular cycle. Hope it works out in the end. I'm still waiting for Liara's growth to continue from 2017 :D

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
New AI Curious preview is up. He says full Ep will release this month, Dec 2021. It will be 8 minutes long.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The render isn't as long as you think, and he's already got the audio. So its not a gigantic scramble to put the pieces together like so many other projects I've seen where the audio comes after the animation.

Side note: Always love seeing the praises of Special Delivery (I might have had a hand in that *wink wink look at the credits*). Lastly regarding those waiting on Liara's big growth vid, I believe the plan is go back to that after finishing this episode (which still has a 3rd part to come, so you'll have be a bit more patient)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blasted456

Grimholde

Oct 26, 2020
Found on Rule34 but only 480p. not sure if this is really the complete version

Reactions: kkiiaw
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote