Collection Video Big Johnson Collection [2023-03-04] [yourbigjohnson]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone have the new 20 second preview he posted? I'd like to see it even though seeing Tali involved is getting boring to me. I guess it's the suit that throws me in off.

Reactions: TheTowerOfZireael

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Status update on AI-Curious
Hey folks!
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and well. I apologize for the recent lack of streams. That is due to a couple of reasons.
I've been building the dialogue and moans together from all the audio provided by the wonderful VA's. This is the first time I'm dealing with four characters in one scene where each have quite a lot to say and express, so it's taking a bit more time than usual. I'm almost done with this task.

I also took some time off to gather my thoughts for the opener of episode 2. That is still something I have to do before the episode is complete. I want to use it as an opportunity to include more screen-time for Shepard and Liara, as their friendship with Tali and EDI will eventually become a more important part of the story.
Thinking about all these things remind me of the fact that I get to do this simply because you people keep supporting me. You allow me to work on this passion project.
I can never thank you people enough, but I may as well start with this one.
Thank you! -BJ

timac100

Jun 23, 2020
i just found this. i hope their is more to come . love the long moviie i like robot futa movies

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i just found this. i hope their is more to come . love the long moviie i like robot futa movies
Welcome :p he's working on part 3 for episode 2 atm.

If you prefer, you can follow his Picarto to watch whenever he streams:

Wildknight

May 2, 2018
I looked at the collection on the first page and was surprised to see these weren't part of it so I'll share what I have. I saved these 6 years ago so I think they were the release source.

Futa on Female

Futa on Futa

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I looked at the collection on the first page and was surprised to see these weren't part of it so I'll share what I have. I saved these 6 years ago so I think they were the release source.

Futa on Female

Futa on Futa
wow and those are the versions where she's wearing the goggles too, which I couldn't find anywhere on the fucking internet. Good job dude (y)

Reactions: Sportbilly
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote