Collection Video Big Johnson Collection [2023-03-04] [yourbigjohnson]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My favorite of BJs works by far is Special Delivery. Zoey is so damn cute and the Futa was plausible. The AI series isn't that appealing because of the Tali mask and them being fully clothed. Appreciate the cinemascope though!
Well thanks for that, making SD was a literal dream come true. While I know Tali doesn't appeal to everyone, I still adore her, and Dorn plays her so perfectly, it really does wonders. Dunno if we'll ever get nude quarians (their whole innate immune system problem means we'd have to get a really perfect scenario), but don't expect the series to be solely about quarians and EDI. This first chapter is all happening on Rannoch after all. This is just the beginning ;)

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I always thought a part 2 and three was in the works.
Well special delivery was a little idea of mine that grew into a massive, 2 and a half year development time idea, so I can’t exactly just ask for another project anytime soon. Lawd knows plenty of other people wanted him to make other things, like the person waiting veeeeery long to make the next part to the big Liara clip from years ago.

All that being said, I do have sequels penned already. But they ain’t happening til he’s ready for me again:D

Reactions: PussyWillow21

abram1

May 24, 2020
That's how a true love looks like between Tali and "humane" EDI. Those eyes tell you everything you need to know.
Not quite sure I prefer futa quarians as it has nothing to do with the ME lore, but YBJ's videos are top notch.
EDI2.jpg EDI.jpg

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
I liked it. I just would've preferred true futa on female rather than strap-on sex essentially. Liked the breast and ass expansion, always a fan of that. Also would've liked if the two futa quarians did more than just jerk off together. I thought there'd at least be mutual handjobs but I do like that these characters were introduced - gives possibilities for future episodes. The fact EDI acknowledged them meant they could get involved in the future but I don't know if that should come at the expense of the lovey dovey relationship Edi and Tali have going on at the moment. It's difficult to give this video a negative review considering how much effort went into it. Other than maybe, I dunno, Pixel Perry and nyl, there's nobody else out there putting out futa content at this length with voice acting, dialogue, and some semblance of a narrative. I don't know what else they could do between this couple in the future. I think Edi will have the cock again next time but how they'll differentiate it from the 1st episode I'm not sure. Maybe two dicks? :D Unsure. Or maybe we'll just follow some new characters instead, unless he wants to stop their relationship being wholly monogamous. The two futa quarians were interested in EDI - at least the younger one - so we'll see.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I liked it. I just would've preferred true futa on female rather than strap-on sex essentially. Liked the breast and ass expansion, always a fan of that. Also would've liked if the two futa quarians did more than just jerk off together. I thought there'd at least be mutual handjobs but I do like that these characters were introduced - gives possibilities for future episodes. The fact EDI acknowledged them meant they could get involved in the future but I don't know if that should come at the expense of the lovey dovey relationship Edi and Tali have going on at the moment. It's difficult to give this video a negative review considering how much effort went into it. Other than maybe, I dunno, Pixel Perry and nyl, there's nobody else out there putting out futa content at this length with voice acting, dialogue, and some semblance of a narrative. I don't know what else they could do between this couple in the future. I think Edi will have the cock again next time but how they'll differentiate it from the 1st episode I'm not sure. Maybe two dicks? :D Unsure. Or maybe we'll just follow some new characters instead, unless he wants to stop their relationship being wholly monogamous. The two futa quarians were interested in EDI - at least the younger one - so we'll see.
Fair thoughts. We didn’t want to this be all Bible Black, where dicks just magically sprout up. While it was technically a strap on, the future tech makes it so she still felt every bit of pleasure from it.

As for the relationship, it is called AI Curious, not A Quarian and her wholesome loving relationship :p no it won’t be any kind of NTR steal your robo girlfriend thing. But expect numerous partners over the series, not just Tali. We’re still only on Rannoch after all :)

As for Nora and Sani, they’ll be the stars next time. The fact they caught the famous Tali Zorah doing something so lewd in the midst of a combat mission (not like her commander’s any innocent in that either xD), does give them some…leverage :)

Will have to stay tuned. BJ’s first gonna get around to that giant Liara animation’s he’s been putting off til this episode was completed.

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
Fair thoughts. We didn’t want to this be all Bible Black, where dicks just magically sprout up. While it was technically a strap on, the future tech makes it so she still felt every bit of pleasure from it.

As for the relationship, it is called AI Curious, not A Quarian and her wholesome loving relationship :p no it won’t be any kind of NTR steal your robo girlfriend thing. But expect numerous partners over the series, not just Tali. We’re still only on Rannoch after all :)

As for Nora and Sani, they’ll be the stars next time. The fact they caught the famous Tali Zorah doing something so lewd in the midst of a combat mission (not like her commander’s any innocent in that either xD), does give them some…leverage :)

Will have to stay tuned. BJ’s first gonna get around to that giant Liara animation’s he’s been putting off til this episode was completed.
Nice. I'm excited for the next part regardless. I've also been waiting for that Liara animation for years now so it'll be great to finally see it finished.

Also, the reason I perceived the relationship as such is because I thought I heard the word 'love' thrown in there somewhere, but I'm not certain - I'll have to re-watch. The relationship as it stands now is very close in my eyes due to the nature of the dialogue and actions thus far. Other than the heart-to-hearts, Edi took both Tali's virginity and 1st kiss, which was the culmination of pursuing Tali's romance in game 2. In classical romance novels, that pretty much seals the deal when it comes to exclusivity, but that's just my view. A natural way I suppose to have it be 'open' has to come from Tali's end. Maybe quarians didn't have the privilege of monogamy due to a low population count following their expulsion from Rannoch so maybe a new dynamic of what constitutes a 'relationship' formed? I don't know, it's just a thought. It'd also explain away why Nora and Sani would feel comfortable approaching the pair with the request for sex, since the idea of affecting a monogamous pairing didn't occur to them, and considering anal sex was also foreign to them, it's a possibility that exclusivity is too.

Mar 5, 2019
Robots don't do it for me, and Quarians creep me out. I'd like to see futa Jack/Miranda get DP'd and made to cum on her face, but I'm not a supporter, and even if I were, I wouldn't be able to finance BJ by myself. So BJ should do whatever he feels like.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Robots don't do it for me, and Quarians creep me out. I'd like to see futa Jack/Miranda get DP'd and made to cum on her face, but I'm not a supporter, and even if I were, I wouldn't be able to finance BJ by myself. So BJ should do whatever he feels like.
That’s quite specific xD

We’ll get to the other ladies eventually, though it’s not a guarantee of which ladies are packing pipe or not :p

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice. I'm excited for the next part regardless. I've also been waiting for that Liara animation for years now so it'll be great to finally see it finished.

Also, the reason I perceived the relationship as such is because I thought I heard the word 'love' thrown in there somewhere, but I'm not certain - I'll have to re-watch. The relationship as it stands now is very close in my eyes due to the nature of the dialogue and actions thus far. Other than the heart-to-hearts, Edi took both Tali's virginity and 1st kiss, which was the culmination of pursuing Tali's romance in game 2. In classical romance novels, that pretty much seals the deal when it comes to exclusivity, but that's just my view. A natural way I suppose to have it be 'open' has to come from Tali's end. Maybe quarians didn't have the privilege of monogamy due to a low population count following their expulsion from Rannoch so maybe a new dynamic of what constitutes a 'relationship' formed? I don't know, it's just a thought. It'd also explain away why Nora and Sani would feel comfortable approaching the pair with the request for sex, since the idea of affecting a monogamous pairing didn't occur to them, and considering anal sex was also foreign to them, it's a possibility that exclusivity is too.
Well the title is a pun on bi-curious, so naturally EDI is curious about all sorts of dongers. So expect more quarian au natural in the future episodes.

And just to avoid confusion, this ‘season’ is all about the Rannoch section of the game, ergo you can probably figure out what other characters will be featured :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote