Collection Video Big Johnson Collection [2023-03-04] [yourbigjohnson]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 14, 2023
And? He occasionally streams his progression, but this isn’t something that’s gonna be done in a month you know.
yeah i agree given this idea all started back in 2018 or something but now he sees what amazing power such a video could have behind it

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
yeah i agree given this idea all started back in 2018 or something but now he sees what amazing power such a video could have behind it
Yeah it was back then, and then I collaborated with him for special delivery and it ended up being a giant project beyond all expectations. So now that maker of the growth idea wants it up to par so to speak :p they’ve had to wait a very long time for that and the first few episodes of AI to be done.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

girlzort

Jan 1, 2023
Still want to see a part 2 to Special Delivery. The ending always has a nice hint. Don't think it'll ever come though.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Still want to see a part 2 to Special Delivery. The ending always has a nice hint. Don't think it'll ever come though.
As much as I’d love to, the first one took up a good couple of years to make, and a number of folks (like the giantess Liara thing going on now) had been waiting for their turn to make something with him. That along with AI, it’ll be a while before I could consider asking him to make another.

Mar 14, 2023
if you follow his twitter, you're pretty much as up to date as need be. Things take time.
just got to rememeber people on this site dont understand that good work takes alot of time to do, i mean hell i stopped followed Eskoz page for his game bec it was like every other day people where asking or demanding for the next update to the game.. when it takes him over a year to do it as he works on it alone

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
just got to rememeber people on this site dont understand that good work takes alot of time to do, i mean hell i stopped followed Eskoz page for his game bec it was like every other day people where asking or demanding for the next update to the game.. when it takes him over a year to do it as he works on it alone
To give a simple answer: he’s still doing model work, then he and the commissioner have to finalize the script, then send to the VA’s to get the audio (since he works around the performances, rather than plug it in later like many others do), then actually begin the more complex parts of the project.

On the side though he is doing a small Halloween animation. Nothing big, just something whipped up over a couple weeks.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
To give a simple answer: he’s still doing model work, then he and the commissioner have to finalize the script, then send to the VA’s to get the audio (since he works around the performances, rather than plug it in later like many others do), then actually begin the more complex parts of the project.

On the side though he is doing a small Halloween animation. Nothing big, just something whipped up over a couple weeks.
Oh? I didn't know about the Halloween animation. Do we know what it's about or is it a surprise?

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I kinda feel the same way. We already had a very involved scene with Tali and Edi, plus part 2 (was that ever completed BTW?) And now this one. Maybe he is on a Tali and EDI kick, which would be fine with me if he was pushing out content multiple times throughout the year, but he is not. I'm fine with him doing whatever he wants artistically, but I am just not a fan of seeing Tali all the time. Maybe if she was out of the suit it would be a nice change of pace. I don't know.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You assume I am vexed. I am merely perplexed. To me, it doesn't make much sense. If I had to bet on any pairing, it definitely wouldn't be this.
I kinda feel the same way. We already had a very involved scene with Tali and Edi, plus part 2 (was that ever completed BTW?) And now this one. Maybe he is on a Tali and EDI kick, which would be fine with me if he was pushing out content multiple times throughout the year, but he is not. I'm fine with him doing whatever he wants artistically, but I am just not a fan of seeing Tali all the time. Maybe if she was out of the suit it would be a nice change of pace. I don't know.
It isn’t tali though. It’s a quarian (think he’s making this one green) And a Cerberus scientist. This isn’t a large scale project, just a holiday themed animation. This isn’t new either he’s done Halloween and Christmas stuff before.

To answer the second quote, yes the third part of that episode was completed earlier this year. Tali/EDI is a focus because…that’s the plot of the series. Now he’s on Purple Mass, which is something separate that another supporter has been waiting to make with him for a while now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote