3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Yea, same thing happens with SoB. Kind of makes for wasted/unused images/gifs.
Like, when you go for vacation with the brother and tamara in the weekend, and you end up in a 3some with the mother and stephdad in stead, lol. You usually learn to play around it as the time the triggers will overlap get more known.
That is the reason for the res day and res week cheats. They reset the day/week so you can grind those events with different people quicker.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
hay I have a question I cant unzip the files for 002 and 003 of the main downloads. are they broken or am I not unzipping them right. I got the main thou

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
that would exsplain why it would not archive. their duplacits. I thought I was missing more then half the content

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
that would exsplain why it would not archive. their duplacits. I thought I was missing more then half the content
Their not duplicates. It's one file split up three ways(more or less depending on the person zipping them does) so that the downloader can dl each incase one of them goes down. Essentially if you download from Mega, all of them download except part 3, you can dl part 3 from a different source.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Looks like the next release about to hit... (from his blog). It's translated Russian so the English a bit off :p

"Of course there will be :) Off the weekend like before the 9th or 10th, I just worked all my life from January 2-3, already working ... Who recently threw in the BC and did not receive it, they will immediately receive a new update the other day."

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
yes replaced files multiple times and still no english language menu
No, you don't get any English language menu.... You start the game and you get English.....

Noticed something about the image on the first post... like..... top two...... choices of the ingame start menu.... it kinda hint towards something...

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
No, you don't get any English language menu.... You start the game and you get English.....

Noticed something about the image on the first post... like..... top two...... choices of the ingame start menu.... it kinda hint towards something...
now i see

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes