Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I have only the cheat qsp in the folder. Is it ok?
Edit: oh nvm I got it. I didnt have start.qsp :D But I lost the saves, is there a way to copy them?
Yes there is :) Go to my documents and look for a folder called Сохранения игр Quest Navigator. Make sure you save the game first as it creates a new save and then just copy over your old saves to the new folder (You don't have the exit the game)

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Are there any cheat mods that work with the newest (.21) version? I was using the copy-paste one but with .21 some of the videos/stills no longer show up unless I switch the qsp to the original/english version. So I can swap in the copy-paste cheat mod and increase my money/stats but then I need to save and quit and change qsps to the other one without cheats in order to see all of the vids. Not exactly convenient.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Are there any cheat mods that work with the newest (.21) version? I was using the copy-paste one but with .21 some of the videos/stills no longer show up unless I switch the qsp to the original/english version. So I can swap in the copy-paste cheat mod and increase my money/stats but then I need to save and quit and change qsps to the other one without cheats in order to see all of the vids. Not exactly convenient.
Here's my modified cheat version. I know everything works, so if the images aren't there, it's either you're missing some content (possible extraction issue?), or there's an issue playing the format on your PC. I downloaded the game via torrent, and I've never had an issue, even with the other mods.

Reactions: Qlipse

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Here's my modified cheat version. I know everything works, so if the images aren't there, it's either you're missing some content (possible extraction issue?), or there's an issue playing the format on your PC. I downloaded the game via torrent, and I've never had an issue, even with the other mods.
That one seems to work for me, thanks. :) I just have to get used to the different phrasing.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That one seems to work for me, thanks. :) I just have to get used to the different phrasing.
Just remember, that every new release tend to break old saves and such, so start from scratch for new release is a good advise, even a cumbersome one.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Just remember, that every new release tend to break old saves and such, so start from scratch for new release is a good advise, even a cumbersome one.
Yes, I had started a brand new game with this release because I hadn't played since 17 or 18. The copy-paste cheat just wasn't working properly (not displaying some images/videos) for me with this one. Yours does.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is the stuff with the Boss and Tamara at the boss' house in? I know there is a scene where Tamara helps you get a raise but at his house he said he wanted to see her and she said something about weekends but the boss isn't at his house on weekends.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Is the stuff with the Boss and Tamara at the boss' house in? I know there is a scene where Tamara helps you get a raise but at his house he said he wanted to see her and she said something about weekends but the boss isn't at his house on weekends.
Use the search as the answer is there... But you have to call Tamara between 17.00 - 20.00 on the weekend

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Something happened and my appearance decresed from 550 to 300... I have everything elite and luxury.

Edit: I can't change appearance with cheats also... It just comes back to the normal (about 300 points)
I also got a game over... It was something like a crazy girl is hidin in the bushes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Something happened and my appearance decresed from 550 to 300... I have everything elite and luxury.

Edit: I can't change appearance with cheats also... It just comes back to the normal (about 300 points)
I also got a game over... It was something like a crazy girl is hidin in the bushes
You do eat and drink? Had any STD you didn't cure?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I dont eat, I am always overeaten cuz of cheats... Where to check if I have STD?
I think the herpes thing is visible on your face icon. But not sure. Go to doc and check it out. Gone extremely horny for a long time without any release? idk.... I don't use cheats, only time I got game over was getting lost in the woods :p

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
I think the herpes thing is visible on your face icon. But not sure. Go to doc and check it out. Gone extremely horny for a long time without any release? idk.... I don't use cheats, only time I got game over was getting lost in the woods
The hospital has the only escape option... But the thing is I can't boost my appearance. As well as I am getting the game over all the time

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The hospital has the only escape option... But the thing is I can't boost my appearance. As well as I am getting the game over all the time
Re-load a earlier save. Having multiple saves is a good thing with these type of games -)

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Re-load a earlier save. Having multiple saves is a good thing with these type of games -)
I did it but it just decresed while I was grinding tamara and her husband... Reseting days to speed this up. After like 4-5 visits in their house my appearance just decresed

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I did it but it just decresed while I was grinding tamara and her husband... Reseting days to speed this up. After like 4-5 visits in their house my appearance just decresed
bath, showers, make up. grooming?

As I wrote above, I don't cheat on these type of games, so maybe skipping days and such can trigger unwanted stuff.

AlexLudwig

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I had sex with my brother multiple times and tamara got divorced, but I still can't go to the vacation with them. I can't go there after having sex with brother for the first time to be specific. Am I doing smth wrong?I am always on weekends about 18-19 and theres no option

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hi, I had sex with my brother multiple times and tamara got divorced, but I still can't go to the vacation with them. I can't go there after having sex with brother for the first time to be specific. Am I doing smth wrong?I am always on weekends about 18-19 and theres no option
Is it winter?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes