Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can't suck brother in the vacation. How can i do??
Among other things;

- You need to be able to be intimate with Tamra.
- You need to have stripped for your brother.

Should be a mini walkthrough earlier in this thread about it afaik.

savagecrane

May 2, 2017
If you have the full 0.20 and the 0.21 update, you should have everything.

- Did you make sure you put the update files in right place?
(although missing files would shown an actual error box about it)
- You are starting the game with "Big Kuyash" exe (application) and not a qsp player?
- Have you tried another qsp file?
first ı couldnt open mega files and ı download vlc combine three mega files with it. ı have all the files inside pic file even that not shown files are in pic files( but in game there is an empty box for them). only mistake can be that ı download q 17 qsp cheat file and deleted games own qsp file and use that 17 cheat qsp( didnt replace it). ı am using big kuyash.exe and dont want to download again files it takes too much time:D
can you send me proper qsp file pls with cheat if possible. and thank you

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
first ı couldnt open mega files and ı download vlc combine three mega files with it. ı have all the files inside pic file even that not shown files are in pic files( but in game there is an empty box for them). only mistake can be that ı download q 17 qsp cheat file and deleted games own qsp file and use that 17 cheat qsp( didnt replace it). ı am using big kuyash.exe and dont want to download again files it takes too much time:D
can you send me proper qsp file pls with cheat if possible. and thank you
You need qsp for the last release. 0.17 is not it. And no more than just ONE qsp file can be in the assets/standalone_content/ folder. I found the qsp I used in this thread short after the .21 release. Doesn't look like it is in the op... Just browse the thread and see what you find.

Btw, you shouldn't really needed to combine any of those files. Just use winrar or something. Right click the first file and select to extract where you want it.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I think i screwed up the Stepfather Path, i picked the Wrong Option and now i cant enter the Sauna at 19:00, any way i can fix this ?
Or can someone tell me what line i have to change in the qsp save editor to reset ?
Here is the savefile. :)

Luke21

Nov 27, 2018
I've read somewhere that you can't do it without calling the shop owner and setting up the second date. Problem is the phone isn't working.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've read somewhere that you can't do it without calling the shop owner and setting up the second date. Problem is the phone isn't working.
Shame, I hopped it would touch closer to her home, in regard of drama and stuff. Never really done the shop route, as not much of interest.

D

Deleted member 425177

anyone have save when you have threesome with stepfather and brother ? :) i fuck up :/

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
Big Kuyash [v0.22] finally released

Now part of the car Sanka will stand near his home when he is there. It works all year round, in any weather and time of day, has not only a decorative effect. And for those who do not like when Sonya flies 100% legal way to avoid this is added :) In the hospital, of course, you can install a spiral for the loot, and then you can also remove it. The procedure does not occur more than once a month and before Sonya has flown. The time of day in the game has been slightly changed and all night backgrounds of locations have been reworked, now they look nicer than before + this has also been reworked and some daytime ones where the old defects that the hands did not reach were removed. Well, as often happens were those. code changes. From the new locations added a sleeping area in the Leninsky district, with a new house and apartment.

Sanya
This is his direct sequel, the boy's lip is not stupid, so another hot chick comes into his field of vision through no clever manipulations. A heap of engines and tees are attached :)

Danil
This is a new Persian who can be met in the forest :) In general, he was added to the game for a reason, it can be understood from the hints of the dating campaign, see for yourself. He will immediately have a card, it will also be possible to sew it away, but otherwise a normal such pile of moving things with his bonuses will be added, as it is easy to guess.

Svetlana
Woman goes further on the occasion of her base desires, with the help of GG of course :) At the same time trying not to lose self-esteem. All this leads to an even greater number of fucks per square meter at home.

Petka Fool
Remember that man at the stop who was waving the household?: D Duck is this, now he has grown from random fuck to a secondary character. He had his own mini story, + a normal portion of the prop, at different times of the year. Although its main part of the mini storyline will appear in the next update.

As always, briefly and almost without spoilers :) The update itself weighs about 550 mb, and the multimedia files in it are about 420, of course this time there are a lot of photos because of those parts, but still the amount is normal, if you forgot it All will be.

Below, as always, a detailed list:
- Now when Sasha is in his home, it is always visible :)
- His car will stand near the house
- It is added for all seasons, time of day and all precipitation
- Now you can put / remove a spiral in Sonya hospital
- Minor code changes
- All are redone night photo locations in the game
- Replaced / added some photos
- Slightly changed the time of day
- Added continuation of events with Sasha
- With it added events in the bath
- With it added events in the bedroom GG
- With it added events in the bedroom Svetlana
- With it added events in the hall
- with him added events in the kitchen
- Added the continuation of events with Svetlana
- With her added events in the kitchen
- With her added events in her bedroom
- With her added events in the car
- With her added events in the backyard
- With her added events in the hall
- With her added events in the bath
- With her added morning events
- Leninsky district
- Added sleeping area
- Added new house
- Added new character Daniel
- Added his apartment in Leninsky district
- You can wash, eat and sleep in it
- Events in the hall
are added with it - Events in the kitchen
are added with it - Values are added with it events in the bedroom
- With it added events in the Horadore
- Car events added to it
- Events added during sleep
- The man was rebuilt from the bus stop, now it's Petka the little fool :)
- Events at the bus stop
are added - Events in the forest are added with him I

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I recall right Sasha should be her brother right? Apart from that, I wish he would stopp add new characters, and rather continue on current story paths.

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
so all we need is a link to the update, preferably in english
That will be a bit. You'll probably get a machine translated version at some point. From the comments I believe the update will be released tonight when he gets off of work.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I can play webm file with no problem on their own. But the webm file in qsp player is not working. i can view pics fine, but no video.
You don't play this game using a stand alone qsp player. Run the big kuyash exe/application.

flinger

May 3, 2017
Stuck on the stepfather content without cheating
Got relationship to 500
Sex relationship stuck at 300
Depravity 200

Done bending over with knickers in the kitchen, and sucking the banana to get to 300 but if I remove knickers SR drops. Not getting anywhere with the sauna event at 7pm or visiting bedroom at 8pm. I have completed the buying of bathing suit but guessing the weather is too cold to go to the beach. Assuming the part in the help guide about Saturday 10am wearing costume is buggy or warm weather dependent and that's the bit I'm stuck on until the weather warms up again.

Any advice?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes