• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
You need Tamara to ask for it first though. It's not enough to just gift it to her out of nowhere.
how to trigger it ? i had no issues in any past versions but this time iv really no clue, created 3 different games and tried to to keep doing it. is there any way to fix it or pass this stage with any cheat method?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how to trigger it ? i had no issues in any past versions but this time iv really no clue, created 3 different games and tried to to keep doing it. is there any way to fix it or pass this stage with any cheat method?
You need to talk with, help, compliment etc Tamara when working at the store. Until she mention she need help with her sex life whatever. And need magazine.. Then you can gift her one.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
You need to talk with, help, compliment etc Tamara when working at the store. Until she mention she need help with her sex life whatever. And need magazine.. Then you can gift her one.
thanks, but i cant seem to make it even in a new game.
is it possible to cheat this dialog ? :(

shippoyuski

Apr 24, 2020
So i just got this game, but can't read russian at all, and i can't find the "start_en.qsp" file i'm supposed to replace the "start.qsp". Can someone give me a way to change it to english? I downloaded version 0.25 in all 3 parts, extracted it successfully, and it appears to work fine so far, but can't figure out what to do in the house since i can't read anything.

I also looked through comments to see if there were other issues like it but after combing through about 20 pages, i gave up and decided to just ask.

lucas4321

Jul 10, 2017
So i just got this game, but can't read russian at all, and i can't find the "start_en.qsp" file i'm supposed to replace the "start.qsp". Can someone give me a way to change it to english? I downloaded version 0.25 in all 3 parts, extracted it successfully, and it appears to work fine so far, but can't figure out what to do in the house since i can't read anything.

I also looked through comments to see if there were other issues like it but after combing through about 20 pages, i gave up and decided to just ask.

From installation info "2. If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the patches section. ". On the first page you will find the section "parches", download one of the eng versions ( w or w/o) the cheat and copy it in the folder "assets/standalone_content" after you copy the eng version delete the old start.qsp.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
I think it's in the city from the mall and not the market.
yes, by the "market" i meant that and i checked but still nothing there
at first i thought it's because of the save but even when i start a new game the same thing happens

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes