rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
yes, by the "market" i meant that and i checked but still nothing there
at first i thought it's because of the save but even when i start a new game the same thing happens
Check you have the laptop image in the pic folder at this location
assets/standalone_content/pic/interface the image name is laptop.png

If the image is not there you get the same result you are seeing with no error message or anything else to tell you the image is missing. Check the coffee machine is also there as this will have the same problem in kitchens.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
It's machine translated. So it is what it is. Unless you want to hire some professional to do a proper translation. Or you beg on your hands and knees to like Xorgroth (or some other kind souls) to get a translation project going like for "Son Of a bitch".. but not sure how likely that would be.
No begging here, I started then stopped. This isn't really my type of game and it's about as large as SOB. So would be way too much work for me alone. Sort of burning out on SOB too, so much stuff.

Reactions: Vilho16
Aug 13, 2017
Well I'm done with this game. I had hope someone could address the issue on downloading the second and third part. But I haven't seen a resolution to the problem and my previous rebuffs to others comments were deleted.

Reactions: Kakaxihatev3

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well I'm done with this game. I had hope someone could address the issue on downloading the second and third part. But I haven't seen a resolution to the problem and my previous rebuffs to others comments were deleted.

Did download it using this link, and it extracted fine using winrar.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Check you have the laptop image in the pic folder at this location
assets/standalone_content/pic/interface the image name is laptop.png

If the image is not there you get the same result you are seeing with no error message or anything else to tell you the image is missing. Check the coffee machine is also there as this will have the same problem in kitchens.
Right, i don't have them for some reason
can anybody upload them please?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
For people having trouble with the multi-part files all you need to do is open up the first one (usually doesn't have ".001/.002" etc) and extract the files. Winzip and winrar both should be default recognize that it's a multi-file and extract them all in one go. You don't need to individually extract the files. Just make sure they're all in the same location and extract.

If you guys are having trouble then please share screenshots and show us exactly what and where the error is coming from. Could be something as having an outdated winrar/winzip client and needing a more modern release or in an extremely rare case the files themselves could be corrupt.

If you're having problems with the parts that I uploaded then I'm going to need screenshots as I had tested it multiple times prior to uploading.

LongHaulGamer

Oct 9, 2018
From installation info "2. If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the patches section. ". On the first page you will find the section "parches", download one of the eng versions ( w or w/o) the cheat and copy it in the folder "assets/standalone_content" after you copy the eng version delete the old start.qsp.

Thank you so much, i was also struggling with this

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
When I download parts 2 & 3 I don't get a zip file. Any suggestions?
Didn't see the screenshot before my last post my bad. You should only have to extract the first file in that set (either named .001 or won't have a number next to it at all) and it should extract everything in one go. It won't specify that it is but it should. If that's not working then we'll have to look into it further.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
ok i downloaded it but still..i can't find the laptop or the coffee machine..can someone help me please?
You need to buy the laptop from the tech store in the city. Once it's purchased you can use it by clicking the icon here when in your bedroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the coffee machine I believe you have to purchase that from the tech store as well. As for where to use it after, the icon should pop up like the laptops but only when you're in the kitchen.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
You need to buy the laptop from the tech store in the city. Once it's purchased you can use it by clicking the icon here when in your bedroom.
As for the coffee machine I believe you have to purchase that from the tech store as well. As for where to use it after, the icon should pop up like the laptops but only when you're in the kitchen.
I know i bought them already but nothing shows up
it used to work on the previous update btw

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: Kakaxihatev3
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes