JJ01012020

May 1, 2020
ok looks like I did it without asking "what's in it for me"...I went back to an earlier save and select that option and it worked.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I was going through the games files and noticed that Oleg has some scenes titled come_room_gg. Does anybody know how to trigger those scenes?
-Update: I went into my bedroom on Wednesday at 15:00 and it seemed to trigger it however it's only happened once so far so I need to test if it'll reoccur as when I had tried it the other days of that week it had not worked nor did it work the next Wednesday so I'm not sure what exactly triggers it yet.

Last edited:

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "littleguy, post: 3696669, member: 459"]
Ты выбор. Если вы продаете его, вы получаете кучу денег, однако, если вы хотите продолжить сюжетную линию со строителями, то решили оставить ее. Вы захотите пойти к своему ноутбуку, чтобы сделать это, и заказать мебель для этого ноутбука.
[/ QUOTE] нет строчки купить мебель в ноутбуке?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
[QUOTE = "littleguy, post: 3696669, member: 459"]
Ты выбор. Если вы продаете его, вы получаете кучу денег, однако, если вы хотите продолжить сюжетную линию со строителями, то решили оставить ее. Вы захотите пойти к своему ноутбуку, чтобы сделать это, и заказать мебель для этого ноутбука.
[/ QUOTE] нет строчки купить мебель в ноутбуке?
I am using Google Translate for your question.
Once the house is built chose to keep it on your laptop.
Then try to go to the house. It will say you need to purchase furniture.
Go back to your laptop to buy the furniture.
It may not work if you are using a save file from an old version.

JIm312

Jun 20, 2017
I was looking through the brother content and saw "with_step_thrones_start", how do I get this scene?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I was looking through the brother content and saw "with_step_thrones_start", how do I get this scene?
Looking through the code the following needs to happen.

Conditions for the event to trigger:

Brother and stepfather threesome must have occurred at least 6 times
and Brother and Stepfather arousal must be 90 or more.

On a Sunday go to the hall (No time mentioned) and brother and stepfather will be watching Game of Thrones. Script mentions a laptop and monitor but the hall has a TV.

Not played this scene just deciphered the script.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Did anyone work out how to sleep with the builders when the house is being constructed? I can try to seduce them but they always reject it.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes