Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
need a better translator , from the screenshots i saw,the wording is all jumbled
A. Play for like 10 min and you'll start to get used to machine translations;
B. For a machine translation? This is already very decent, not kidding;
C. Manual translation is tricky and A LOT of work. You'll need a community effort ... or someone with a lot of free time, for a couple of weeks.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
I know of the available walkthrough ... but I would like to know if anyone has the stepfather rape path walkthrough?

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
Download all three parts extract Big_Kuyasha0_25_All.7z001 with 7zip it puts all three parts into one file. Then extract the new Big_Kuyasha0_25_All.7z file with 7zip again to get game. Hope that helps.

same problem here. What kind of file is this?
It's another type of compression file like winzip or rar they must be extracted to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayitox52

User312

Apr 19, 2018
how do i install, i download all the parts. I don't know what to do next help plz
To "install" you just need to have dowloaded all 3 parts and the have 7zip installed.
Then you have to select ALL 3 at the same time and the right-click on it and select 7zip > entzip to Big_Kuyash0_25_ALL7z~
Then it works...
This is because the zip file itself is in 3 parts so it needs all 3 to be correctly deziped...

May 24, 2020
To "install" you just need to have dowloaded all 3 parts and the have 7zip installed.
Then you have to select ALL 3 at the same time and the right-click on it and select 7zip > entzip to Big_Kuyash0_25_ALL7z~
Then it works...
This is because the zip file itself is in 3 parts so it needs all 3 to be correctly deziped...
Thank You for your help they need to put this info on the front page to let people know.

May 24, 2020
Ok got the game to sort of start 1. I thought the game was in english 2. Main screen all I see is starting pic nothing else 3.Moving mouse around find phantom click points 4. Click on top one under the pic to see a black screen with some russian with a big 18 and no other click point, can anybody out a poor girl

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Ok got the game to sort of start 1. I thought the game was in english 2. Main screen all I see is starting pic nothing else 3.Moving mouse around find phantom click points 4. Click on top one under the pic to see a black screen with some russian with a big 18 and no other click point, can anybody out a poor girl
Ok so this is what you do. Create a folder somewhere on your computer preferable on your desktop or in your documents. Extract part 1 firs then 2 and 3. Once that's done its best to head on to this https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-25-avenger.111/page-185#post-3351891 and download the cheat QSP as you can change time etc. Put the .qsp file into Big Kyuash, assets, standalone_ content and paste it into there. Delete the other qsp file and then run the game. The menu might be in Russian so just click the very top writing and the game should start.

Илья518

Dec 29, 2019
Я скачал через MEGA файлы их 11 частей, а внутри одно и тоже или нет? их надо объединять?

Skywanker

Feb 16, 2018
changed the .7z001 to .avi and opened it in VLCplayer and converted it to .mpg without sound in a SD format, then transfered it to a old laptop and defragmented the drive while furiously hammering the Pause Break button throughout the process after first having transfered it to a usbstick and held it under water for 5 minutes before I transfered it back onto the laptop while still wet. The laptop partition is FAT instead of NTFS though and I suspect that might be why it won't work.

Last edited:

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
I am a bit stuck with the stepfather quest.

Following the guide linked in the op, i have received the dress as a gift and now i should be able to invite him to the beach.

But how do I do that? In which room and at what hour do I get the option?
Do i need to wear a something specific?
It is summer in my save so it should be plenty warm.

I just cannot find the option.

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
how to get pregnant by stepfather?
I tried so many times and using console gt'home_tech','mom_want_baby_inv' but still not working

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes