kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I moved the file to interface (should read better), menu is in english but nothing else is
Screenshot 2020-09-27 100936.jpg
after clicking Start
Screenshot 2020-09-27 101130.jpg
Screenshot 2020-09-27 101151.jpg

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
I moved the file to interface (should read better), menu is in english but nothing else
Description states: "If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the patches section. "

That mean you replace "start.qsp" which has russian content, with "start_en.qsp" which has english content. NOT rename, but replace. In other words, delete start.qsp first, download english file and put it into assets/standalone_content folder.

Name, actually, does not matter, game opens any qsp file from that folder.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I moved the file to interface (should read better), menu is in english but nothing else is
View attachment 834917
after clicking Start
View attachment 834919
View attachment 834920
Probably because you've (as you stated in an earlier post) only RENAMED the original start.qsp file. You have to REPLACE the original file with the translated file. Renaming the original file doesn't change the language. From Kansas ... right? -.-

READ(!) the OP, ffs!?

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location
2. If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the patches section.
3. Click on Big Kuyash.exe to run game
4. DO NOT CLICK ON THE QSP!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dflik

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Probably because you've (as you stated in an earlier post) only RENAMED the original start.qsp file. You have to REPLACE the original file with the translated file. Renaming the original file doesn't change the language. From Kansas ... right? -.-

READ(!) the OP, ffs!?

Installation:
1. Extract to desired location
2. If wanting to play in English replace "start.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder with "start_en.qsp" in the patches section.
3. Click on Big Kuyash.exe to run game
4. DO NOT CLICK ON THE QSP!!!!
yes i'm from kansas, what does that matter? and I ALWAYS check the Installation for any game and I have replaced "start.qsq" with "start_en.qsq"

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
yes i'm from kansas, what does that matter? and I ALWAYS check the Installation for any game and I have replaced "start.qsq" with "start_en.qsq"
I had the same thing happen a long time ago but cannot remember how I fixed it.

I have attached the current english version, just place this one in the standalone folder after removing the one you have at the moment.

DO NOT RENAME it as it doesn't matter what the name of the qsp file is. The name only affects the saves if you change the name of the file in the future. This way you are testing a qsp file that is english and potentially not a russian file wrongly renamed as english.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I had the same thing happen a long time ago but cannot remember how I fixed it.

I have attached the current english version, just place this one in the standalone folder after removing the one you have at the moment.

DO NOT RENAME it as it doesn't matter what the name of the qsp file is. The name only affects the saves if you change the name of the file in the future. This way you are testing a qsp file that is english and potentially not a russian file wrongly renamed as english.
I put that in the standalone folder but when I click on that file, it's just a picture within the QSQ program and when I click on Big Kuyash.exe this comes up
Screenshot 2020-09-28 012000.jpg
translated to..
1601274317621.png

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I put that in the standalone folder but when I click on that file, it's just a picture within the QSQ program and when I click on Big Kuyash.exe this comes up
The error message means you did not remove the previous qsp file. You can only have ONE qsp file in the standalone folder.

At least the error proves you have put my qsp file into the standalone folder.

Starting again and putting my english qsp file into the standalone folder without deleting the one included with the main download will give you the same error again.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
So my only problem is i dont know where to put the rest of files like file 2 and 3, i used the 7zip but it just says the file cant open as archive

Do you even have to extract those 2 or just copy them in the (ALL) Files?

Need help!!

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
So my only problem is i dont know where to put the rest of files like file 2 and 3, i used the 7zip but it just says the file cant open as archive

Do you even have to extract those 2 or just copy them in the (ALL) Files?

Need help!!
you shouldnt have "the rest" of the files...if you extracted them correctly. Extract all of them in one time, add them together into 7ZIP.

Vilho16

Jan 2, 2018
Dude i really am sorry to be this idiot but do i just have to put part 2 and 3 in the Big kuyash (files) cause i still havent moved them there
When you unpacked the first it actually unpacked all of them 1,2 and 3. So no if you can play the game dont fix it.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
When you unpacked the first it actually unpacked all of them 1,2 and 3. So no if you can play the game dont fix it.
It makes sense now...cause the file where the game is located is in the 10 gb range...im really sorry to bother you i really thought i have to unpacked those 2 since you know...thats how it usually goes

Thank you man

Reactions: Vilho16
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes