janoi

Sep 10, 2017
The creator has dropped off the face of the internet since about June, without a word since.
Yeah but if I remember correctly, both Big kuyash and Son Of a Bitch trend to have an update only about 2-3 times a year. Together with covid pandemic I don't 100% believe it has been abandon yet. A lot of game dev I know face medical bills and gone missing for this whole year and some only start to come back. So I don't know.

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah but if I remember correctly, both Big kuyash and Son Of a Bitch trend to have an update only about 2-3 times a year. Together with covid pandemic I don't 100% believe it has been abandon yet. A lot of game dev I know face medical bills and gone missing for this whole year and some only start to come back. So I don't know.

Yeah, but this is not about updates. He has a pretty active blog in Russian. His last comment there was 6 months ago. THAT is extremely unusual for him.

In this situation, it totally makes sense to tag this game as "Abandoned", so until he DOES return, people won't waste their time looking for and asking about updates.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
all it says is
you didn't unzip correctly in the first place. all those files together should be about 12 gb together (estimation) but your file only came out as 8 gb. the unzipped file was corrupted and incomplete when unzip.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hello. How to move into the house? The laptop does not have a Keep Home button, only for sale
Not sure if there's any other ways. I know once the house was fully built it was the first option on the laptop to "order furniture" or something and a week later you could go into it. Double check that there's no more events with the Department of Finance person.
If you're using a save from an older version then it probably won't work.

Macter

Apr 19, 2018
Not sure if there's any other ways. I know once the house was fully built it was the first option on the laptop to "order furniture" or something and a week later you could go into it. Double check that there's no more events with the Department of Finance person.
If you're using a save from an older version then it probably won't work.
No, new save. there are no replicas in the department. Could this be due to the fact that I use cheats?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
No, new save.
If you can check your save, look for HOUSE_BUILDING SOSTIENDOLA and change it to 2. This is the variable that gives the option to sell or keep via the laptop. The keep house option on the laptop is confusing as it is labelled 'to leave the house' not keep the house.

You have likely moved past the keep option somewhere along the way so setting it back to 2 may fix that.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do u know how to tweak a bike purchasing quest? i think i cannot progress with it because i already bought it elsewhere.
i tried to put dif numbers after npc_unique_ded_garage[0]= like 1 2 3 4 - but didnot help

also how to tweak month date... i missed that november blogger guy... well i think i met him twice in forest, but not in the village as a guide suggested i should
is sam (a guy from chat roulette) only 1 time hook up?

Last edited:

Macter

Apr 19, 2018
If you can check your save, look for HOUSE_BUILDING SOSTIENDOLA and change it to 2. This is the variable that gives the option to sell or keep via the laptop. The keep house option on the laptop is confusing as it is labelled 'to leave the house' not keep the house.

You have likely moved past the keep option somewhere along the way so setting it back to 2 may fix that.
does not work. can there be saving with this?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
make sure you also have at least 50,000 roubles as the keep house option also needs that for the option to appear.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
To make things a little easier when trawling through a save file I have extracted all the variables from Big Kuyash (attached)

The variables file gives sufficient information to 'tweak' a character's progress, items and events etc via a save file and get around any dead ends. Changing variables can lock you out of other events so use it sparingly.

Reactions: Jack-O

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm.
julia.
!14 - my brother wakes them both !15 - my brother comes into the bedroom
was MC's brother implied? then i missed that

Dado & Daler - housebuilding related?

looks like existing guide (which i think included up to 0.23 content) covered almost everything...was 0.24-0.25 focused on pregnancy ? or some polishing?

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
hm.
julia.
!14 - my brother wakes them both !15 - my brother comes into the bedroom
was MC's brother implied? then i missed that

Dado & Daler - housebuilding related?

looks like existing guide (which i think included up to 0.23 content) covered almost everything...was 0.24-0.25 focused on pregnancy ? or some polishing?
Julia !14 and !15 relate to Julia's brother walking into Julia's bedroom when MC is having a session with Julia.

Dado and Daler are house building related with quite a bit of activity with them. Quite a few images and video files were updated as well and pregnancy updates. Extracted the 'history' from v25 that covers v23 and 24

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
anything lewd in the built house? or is it a part of undeveloped content?
cannot meet blogger/youtuber in november...i was walking in the village ALOT. (and i think i met him before 2 times in forest ...) ...also i was trying to catch him in sleeping area (in case i met him in village but forgot) ...but also nothing

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes