Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
That abandoned tag is kinda sad, guessing the same thing is going to happen to S.O.B. as well.
SOB got the tag first. Its been idle for almost a year, BK has been like 6 months.

Its mostly that Avenger has vanished. No author + idle game = :cry:

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
SOB got the tag first. Its been idle for almost a year, BK has been like 6 months.

Its mostly that Avenger has vanished. No author + idle game = :cry:

Just an FYI-- Avenger's last comment on his website was on July 27th. At that time, he was taking time off due to a death in the family but there was NO indication that it would be THIS long.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just an FYI-- Avenger's last comment on his website was on July 27th. At that time, he was taking time off due to a death in the family but there was NO indication that it would be THIS long.
I had no clue. I was going off his blogs.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Большой куяш / Big Kuyash [v.0.25All] yesterday on russian site?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I keep trying to get the English version but no matter what I do (I follow instructions) but I just can't, could someone upload an english file?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Where I see the save of the game? Where is the folder of save?
C:\Users\<name>\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- This folder contains folders with save files. Check the dates the folders are created. Pick the folder with the date you created the first save, with this version(!) of Big Kuyash.

Reactions: rock10

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
I keep trying to get the English version but no matter what I do (I follow instructions) but I just can't, could someone upload an english file?

OK I am brave enough to try again. REPLACE the Start.qsp file with the file I have attached to this message. You can only have ONE qsp file in the standalone folder or you will get an error. Simply delete the start.qsp file after placing my file (start_en.qsp) in the folder

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
OK I am brave enough to try again. REPLACE the Start.qsp file with the file I have attached to this message. You can only have ONE qsp file in the standalone folder or you will get an error. Simply delete the start.qsp file after placing my file (start_en.qsp) in the folder
I'll try but what I meant was can someone upload the WHOLE english file/game?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
eh how to open those 3 big archives... i renamed it to .7z but it didnot help
You're not supposed to rename any of them. What you want is for all three of the files to be in the same location. Then you extract only the first one and 7zip will automatically extract all three on it's own.
It's a set archive so they're connected. You won't see all three being extracted but your extractor will know what to do itself.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
You're not supposed to rename any of them. What you want is for all three of the files to be in the same location. Then you extract only the first one and 7zip will automatically extract all three on it's own.
It's a set archive so they're connected. You won't see all three being extracted but your extractor will know what to do itself.
hm...never did that... ah k looks like i succeded in that complex operation!

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes