Aug 29, 2020
So i'm trying to start the game but when i start Big Kuyash.exe it gives me a box that keeps popping up over and over and it's not english

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
So i'm trying to start the game but when i start Big Kuyash.exe it gives me a box that keeps popping up over and over and it's not english
A screenshot would help but once you downloaded and extracted the game did you make sure the replace the .QPS file in the /assets/standalone_content folder with the english one in OP?

Aug 29, 2020
How to Extract & setup: Download 1 2 & 3. then extract "1" (using 7-Zip) into "Big Kuyash(0_25 ALL)" (it will give you the option to extract to that folder when you select 7-zip) once it's done add 2 & 3 into "Big Kuyash(0_25 ALL)" NOW if you want to use the Eng/cheat cheant go into Assets/Standalone contents and remove "start.qsp" (it's the only QSP file in there) and put the English/cheat one and rename it to "Starteng".qsp and in order to start it. go and select the "Big Kuyash.exe" the title screen will be russian everytime. after that it will be english

Reactions: ayitox52

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I have been looking for this game for months. I had fun playing it before but not sure how I lost it. Would love to see new content for this game. Are there any developers out there still working on this game or have taken it over?

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Man looking through the pics folder this game looks really good but I'm not savy enough to get it to work. I just get on the homescreen with the music but there is nothing to click on and also I can't get the english patch to work.

Would it be possible for someone to submit a download where it's just ONE big NOPY file with everything in the right spot and the english patch in the right spot? PLEASE!!!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Man looking through the pics folder this game looks really good but I'm not savy enough to get it to work. I just get on the homescreen with the music but there is nothing to click on and also I can't get the english patch to work.

Would it be possible for someone to submit a download where it's just ONE big NOPY file with everything in the right spot and the english patch in the right spot? PLEASE!!!
Everything is in the right spot. Just click the awesomium_process.exe in the root folder, nothing more to it.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
What are you talking about? When I click that it gives me a black and white screen. You have to use QSP to play this game. This is what my screen looks like when I start it the way I do all other qsp games.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
Nevermind after clicking on a bunch of things I got it to work. Guess going into the gsp player like normal isnt needed for this game

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

Aventimo

Sep 10, 2017
Hey does anyone have a save just before the step-dad takes you away for vacation I can't get it to trigger and i've tried alot
o_O

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hey does anyone have a save just before the step-dad takes you away for vacation I can't get it to trigger and i've tried alot
o_O
Do a lot of sauna with him until you blow him. Invite him to the beach. Go shopping for swim wear. Change in front of him in the moms bedroom.. Done all of this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
in their room in the afternoon, if I remember correctly
No, that is for when you do the flash your new swim suit in front of him and strip down... Should be just a normal chat in the living room that trigger it. Then talk to him again at the weekend morning (saturday).

Aventimo

Sep 10, 2017
Yea thats what i thought but I'm not getting any trigger for the vacay when i chat with him just regular stuff

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes