Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Do you have to do that alot? the little walkthrough says just once maybe thats where i'm goin wrong :eek:
Uh yeah... That is how you in general progress in this game, repeat stuff forever, until something new happen... Kinda :p

Aventimo

Sep 10, 2017
Haha, I Should have guessed considering the number of naked saunas it took to get there! thanks for the help

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone please help me. I am probably being super dumb but how do i actually install this game correctly?

Nevermind, i just didnt realise that i needed to use 7-zip.

nevermind x2, i still cant open parts 2 and 3 for the files in there. Someone pls help?

Last edited:

thesamp

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone please help me. I am probably being super dumb but how do i actually install this game correctly?

Nevermind, i just didnt realise that i needed to use 7-zip.

nevermind x2, i still cant open parts 2 and 3 for the files in there. Someone pls help?
make sure all parts in the same directory right click the first part. if you have 7 zip installed (maybe see if there is an update) you usually have the context menu for 7 zip there. start the extract from there. like extract to "new folder name". it normally uses all parts of the multi volume archieved files.

saves do not work need help to fix
you can't save a game? make sure the save location ( on windows OS: C:\Users\name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator ) has write access. otherwise there might be an issue creating the save folder.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
make sure all parts in the same directory right click the first part. if you have 7 zip installed (maybe see if there is an update) you usually have the context menu for 7 zip there. start the extract from there. like extract to "new folder name". it normally uses all parts of the multi volume archieved files.

you can't save a game? make sure the save location ( on windows OS: C:\Users\name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator ) has write access. otherwise there might be an issue creating the save folder.
Also the "save folder" is named based on location of where you installed teh game, (folder name etc). So if you move the game around to another location, it won't recognize the old save folder. You would have to start a new game, make a save, then copy the saves from the old folder into the new one, then you can load the old saves.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I have encountered a new issue that i would really appriciate some help with. basically i cant get passed the comfirm age screen and all my text is seperate from the images and not readale even when highlighted. I would assume that im using the wrong version of QSP. if thats the case can a kind person on here tell me what the correct one is?

As you can see i have invisible options that are not actually attached to the start screen. the screen immeadiately following that one is literally as far as i get in english lol. Qt Quest Soft Player 14_06_2021 21_15_26.png

Reactions: 4Finger

deku727

Jun 22, 2021
Lol i figured it out, but while playing the game videos arent playing i am getting a blank image .... if i check the assets folder there are videos for the action... but in game they are not playing . How do you fix this ??

deku727

Jun 22, 2021
Start it and play? Can you be more specific?
Lol i figured it out, but while playing the game videos arent playing i am getting a blank image .... if i check the assets folder there are videos for the action... but in game they are not playing . How do you fix this ??

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You start the game with the "Big Kuyash" application in the folder right. Not use a stand alone qsp player?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: deku727

deku727

Jun 22, 2021
You did download the entire game right? the whole 10gb?

And the english qsp file you can find here https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-25-avenger.111/page-185#post-3351891
(think there might be a even more updated qsp file some pages after).

and you need to make sure you only got ONE qsp file in your \Big Kuyash\assets\standalone_content folder
yeap its 10gb, ill try downloading this and let you know.. and ya i have only one qsp in the standalone_content folder

deku727

Jun 22, 2021
Reactions: tjn67
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes