Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
katya has no actions, there are 4 actions talk, compliments and wine and tea and the others are available or not
Katya have nothing to do with the "mother"... No idea what you on about. As for Katya, just keep grind have tea, then have wine in the livingroom, and keep repeat that until you can start kiss and whatever.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
hey it keeps bugging out on looks and makes it go to 0 a lot and the chat is not helping with this as well anyone know how to fix this

Reactions: rangmar23

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
Hey I can't download the game Files? When I do, all I get are these windows saying that the file can't be opened? Any ideas?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone got a torrent?

Here's the torrent for the Russian version:

Then you just have to use the English/Cheat version of the qsp file that's linked on the 1st page here.

Evillin

May 26, 2020
why can't I go to work as a maid? the option just doesn't appear. I arrive at exactly 18:00 and nothing happens

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
How to divorce Tamara from her husband? I read that after the threesome scenes, a dialogue with Tamara will appear in the store, but nothing happens

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How to divorce Tamara from her husband? I read that after the threesome scenes, a dialogue with Tamara will appear in the store, but nothing happens
After you done 3somes with them for a while. You will get a invite from her husband one day. Reject him, and after that you can talk to Tamara at the store (or at home, forgot which), and she will tell her husband left her.

Reactions: griffor

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
people, who ever received information from the author of the game?

I track it myself on our blog in Russia, but so far it's quiet.

maybe someone will have to take the game into their own hands, dedicate the first next versions to the author if you can't find him. and then develop the game on his behalf.

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes