Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
What I think happened was he went off on someone who supposedly stole his code, he got reminded that the majority of pictures in his game were stolen, lawyers got called in to reinforce the fact he was trying to make money off of other peoples stolen property all the while getting pissy because someone stole some code from his game, and he dropped off not to long after that.

Pot, meet kettle.

But that's just my meanderings and coincidences in timing.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
That would imply that someone started to use the code. What game could it be?
It's been to long ago, it was another QSP game is all that I can remember.(shortly after cancelled I believe) My only part in it was pointing out the fact that every image in his game was stolen also. Putting a border around a picture is NOT transformative enough to make it an entirely new entity.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
All with the coming 22 year!

I wish you all health and more money! No matter how tritely sounded, but in these care days it is very relevant. For one without another somehow does not fit :) If someone is wondering where I disappeared, then in this paragraph there will be short. In general, in life there were bad changes, probably in all, even managed to pass over Cowid. Almost 2 months, then there are still a couple of months, the full set is shorter. I do not want to hurt anyone in a heavy or secondary form when I am lying more than a month with a temperature of 39, and the liver is already falling off from the tablets well and the lungs are clearly not in order. This year it will still have to go through the climpse of, see whether it remains. Next is very important news! Now the game support model is simplified, and new updates will immediately go into sharing for everyone! We return to the sources as they say, most likely the game will appear on the most famous PL tracker, in that hand, there will definitely not be viruses and any rubbish or advertising, well, people are already growing as usual further over the network, so if you want to download from other sources, then Download with check, well, you yourself know. There is still such a moment that all 30 will be updated in the amount of approximately 14GB, I had to redo something again. Therefore, the option with torrent file looks good. And what about Donatas? As before, they needed and important to support the development of games, without them I just can't spend a lot of time on their development. Only now we will definitely write in the translation of this line "Donation to the development of the project Sob and BC" and nothing else! Unless of course there will be a field where to write and there will be a form with an already finished line. I don't need to write to me for mail and your mail, too, etc. Passwords and archives will not need anything, you can forget about it. Just your support for projects in the form of Donates and a good word :) I hope there will be no distressed by this news, well, or there will be no much. After all, earlier, as it was, you laughed in a few days or it could be a week, in the case of BC could be longer, the game was already lying on other sites. But you still supported the game! And thanks to you, she lives so much, thanks again! So, in fact, nothing will change strongly, I continue to make games for everyone by Fana, and you support all this kypish :) And you don't have to write anything to me and wait for an answer. And in turn, I will not need to spend a bunch of time on the organization of all these processes, and believe it is hemorrhoid yet. On the day of the repairs, I could quietly sit over the milk time, checking all the mail, translations, checking all this, making assemblies, etc. Well, periodically, it is necessary to repeat it all. And here you sit so much already, and for the development of the game I did not even even sat down ... as before everything depends on you and your conscious and voluntary support of projects. But we will finish on a good, the feet of the finish line and will be released at the end of January, early February. It is probably noted that if the blog has not been updated for more than a year, this does not mean that a whole year I sat and did the update and it will be a giant: D I also did the BC in parallel, but about it later. I am writing it just that there are no overestimated expectations from its size, there will be 6 Persians all sorts of alterations so it will weigh more than 2 gigs. In general, it will certainly be more than ordinary overall.

Всех с наступившим 22 годом!

Желаю всем здоровья и побольше денег! Как бы это не банально звучало, но в эти ковидные времена это очень актуально. Ибо одно без другого как-то не укладывается:)

Если кому-то интересно куда я пропал, то в этом абзаце коротенько отвечу. В целом в жизни были плохие перемены наверно во всем, даже успел переболеть ковидом. Почти 2 месяца, потом побочки еще пару месяцев, полный набор короче. Никому не желаю болеть в тяжелой или средней форме когда валяешься больше месяца с температурой 39, а печень уже отваливается от таблеток ну и легкие ясно дело не в порядке. В этом году еще надо будет пройти диспансеризацию, посмотреть осталось ли что.

Дальше идет очень важная новость! Теперь модель поддержки игр упрощается, а новые обновления будут сразу выходить в общий доступ для всех! Возвращаемся к истокам как говорится, скорее всего игры будут появляться на самом известном трекере PL, в той раздаче точно не будет вирусов и всякой дряни или рекламы, ну а люди уже растащат как обычно дальше по сети, поэтому если хотите качать с других источников, то скачивайте с проверкой, ну вы и сами знаете. Тут еще есть такой момент что все 30 обнов в сумме будут весить примерно 14гб, пришлось снова кое-что переделать. Поэтому вариант с торрент файлом выглядит неплохо.

А что же с донатами? Так же как и раньше они нужны и важны для поддержки развитие игр, без них я просто не смогу тратить много времени на их разработку. Только теперь обязательно пишем в переводе эту строчку «Пожертвование на развитие проекта СОБ и БК» и больше ничего! Если конечно будет поле куда писать и еще будет форма с уже готовой строчкой. Писать мне на почту не нужно и свою почту тоже и т.д. Пароли и архивы ничего не нужно будет, можно про это забыть. Просто ваша поддержка проектов в виде донатов и доброго слова:)

Я надеюсь огорченных этой новостью людей не будет, ну или будет не много. Ведь раньше как было, вы донатили и через несколько дней или может неделю, в случае БК могло быть дольше, игра уже лежала на других сайтах. Но вы все равно поддерживали игру! И благодаря вам она столько долго живет, спасибо еще раз! Так что по сути ничего сильно не изменится, я продолжаю делать игры для всех по фану, а вы поддерживаете весь этот кипишь:) И вам не придется ничего мне писать и ждать ответа. И мне в свою очередь не нужно будет тратить кучу времени на организацию всех этих процессов, а поверьте это геморрой еще тот. В день выхода обновы я мог спокойно просидеть овер дохрена времени проверяя всю почту, переводы, сверяя все это, делая сборки и т.д. Ну и периодически приходиться, все это повторять. И вот сидишь такой уже заебанный, а за разработку игры еще даже не садился… Как и раньше все зависит от вас и вашей сознательной и добровольной поддержки проектов.

Но закончим на хорошем, обнова СОБ уже финишной прямой и выйдет в конце январе, начале февраля. Стоит наверно отметить что если блог не обновлялся больше года, это не значит что целый год я сидел и делал обнову и она будет гигантская :D Я кстати параллельно делал еще и БК, но об этом позже. Пишу это просто чтобы не было завышенных ожиданий от ее размера, там будет 6 персов + всякие переделки поэтому она будет весить больше 2 гигов. В целом она конечно будет больше чем обычная обнова.

Last edited:

Avenger

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2016
Hello, everyone:)

I'm getting back into game development! I've had various family issues, and I've also had a severe covid.

But let's get to the good stuff. I am now starting to work on the 30th update of the English version of SOB. It will be based on the Russian version of the game, which was recently released:) The first transition to the new update system will not be quick. But I hope it will help me release English game patches faster in the future.

All my games are free:)
The latest game updates can be found here. (free)

SOB(rus)

BK(rus)

I started the page on patreon. It is now in the last stage of checking the page. I hope everything will be fine and I will be able to devote a lot of time to the English versions of the games.
Anyone who wants to support the development of the games will be welcome.

And if anyone doesn't know I work on the games by myself. The games will be released one by one as before. The latest version of the games will be released on the tracker for everyone for free:)

After the update, I will be working on an English patch for the games. It will have to be put on top of the Russian version of the game:)

English patch will also immediately available for everyone, the link to it will probably be right here:)
Follow the news on the blog, on the Patreon page and keep calm:)

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
i cant play it... i dowloaded 3parts but i cant open them with 7zip or winrar. anyone have a all in one dowload link?

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
The game is in english if you use the english verrsion of the .qsp file

The first page is in english for me, i dunnot remember if i changed it or if it's the pack.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Still no update...
Please, can a decent person ask Avenger about specific date of releasing the next update?
My gratitude...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes