Mandaro

Oct 14, 2021
I've visited the hall between 2100-2259 weekend and still don't have the event. Am i supposed to do something before?

Aug 17, 2022
I've tried to extract the file but it says that it can't identify the header. I've tried extracting as is, converting to a rar and zip file, nothing is working.

(Edit)
I've downloaded all three files, and when I tried to open the first one I got hit with this:

ExtractFail

The archive file is either in unknown format or damaged. Do you want to contact support?
Figured out the issue; the 2nd part of the file is missing the underscores in the name. Gotta make sure all three parts match names exactly apart from the 01/02/03 at the end, underscores and all, then it will unzip properly when unzipping 01.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Not sure Big Kuyash is the easiest game to begin with qsp games.

You will be frustrated as most of the (very big) content is open after repeatedly actions (16 times doing this, 12 times doing that).

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Not sure Big Kuyash is the easiest game to begin with qsp games.

You will be frustrated as most of the (very big) content is open after repeatedly actions (16 times doing this, 12 times doing that).
What QSP (18+) games do you recommend?

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
"Girl Life" seems to be a good choice for a female protagonist : plenty of content even in the early stages. Be aware there's a lot of micro-managment (clothes, make up, illness etc...)

But Big Kuyash is an excellent game too ! One of my top 3 QSP games with Son of a Bitch (from Avenger, who develops Big Kuyash too) which is a male protagonist QSP game.

Just keep in mind these 3 are BIG games, with weeks (not hours) of playtime

Reactions: Dflik and ddf

pieter

Dec 4, 2016

Soryan that he disappeared for a long time, but everything is going on around. It was even banal that it was not clear whether they were mobilizing or not. And when it finally became clear that they would not be taken away, I returned to work on games and then successfully fell ill :D I am recovering at the moment, I hope there will be no complications.

Well, since now everything seems to have settled down more or less, I decided to unsubscribe so that they don’t lose at all, I’m alive and almost healthy. It is necessary to finish the update on the BC with it there will be a new archive, a lot will be redone there and of course there will also be new. And then for the SOB, until I put a new poster for the game in the old messages.

And also purely those. infa on the blog if you don’t see any pictures, then it’s because of the rkn, they blocked 4 google domains where all the pictures of the blogger service are actually stored, so there are problems from the Russian Federation with the display of the whole service, I’ll change some of the pictures myself to work without vpn and proxy.

I'm going to please everyone with an update with a new archive in December, just before the new year, maybe earlier :)

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018

Soryan that he disappeared for a long time, but everything is going on around. It was even banal that it was not clear whether they were mobilizing or not. And when it finally became clear that they would not be taken away, I returned to work on games and then successfully fell ill :D I am recovering at the moment, I hope there will be no complications.

Well, since now everything seems to have settled down more or less, I decided to unsubscribe so that they don’t lose at all, I’m alive and almost healthy. It is necessary to finish the update on the BC with it there will be a new archive, a lot will be redone there and of course there will also be new. And then for the SOB, until I put a new poster for the game in the old messages.

And also purely those. infa on the blog if you don’t see any pictures, then it’s because of the rkn, they blocked 4 google domains where all the pictures of the blogger service are actually stored, so there are problems from the Russian Federation with the display of the whole service, I’ll change some of the pictures myself to work without vpn and proxy.

I'm going to please everyone with an update with a new archive in December, just before the new year, maybe earlier :)
Just FYI... with the platform Boosty ( ) Western subscribers can support Russian devs with successful local payout. Tried and tested on both ends with Paypal payment option for another Russian AVN dev about 10 days ago. They used a Dutch company for EU payment processing and transfer to Russia. Good to see you back, in better health and not drafted to the army or something.

rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Hey I have the cheat mod installed but cant find how to change stats. Am i doing something wrong?
You need to click on the History menu button (Top right of screen) to access them. If you click on the stats link all stats will be maxed, likewise clicking on the items link will add all items to your inventory. To manually adjust things use the Fixes, Cheats and Chars links.

Zonetime

Jun 15, 2017
You need to click on the History menu button (Top right of screen) to access them. If you click on the stats link all stats will be maxed, likewise clicking on the items link will add all items to your inventory. To manually adjust things use the Fixes, Cheats and Chars links.
Thanks for your help, everything seems to be working except appearance, it resets no matter how much i changeit to max

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes