rallie2

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for your help, everything seems to be working except appearance, it resets no matter how much i changeit to max
Appearance is the tricky one as you need to do several things to keep it high.

You need to use cosmetics, brush teeth, brush hair etc every day by using the items (clicking them) via the bag link. Also making sure facial golden mask, nails, and body hair are all done.The stats link does this or you can do them via cheats menu or go to the city and visit the appropriate clinics etc. They are all temporary though.

The other critical piece of the puzzle is your clothing and jewellery. The better the quality, the higher your appearance baseline becomes. The only way to do this is to give yourself a ton of money and then visit the city boutique elite and purchase all the super expensive items. Then go home, go to your room and click the wardrobe and jewellery box and put on the most expensive items Also visit the hallway and click the shoe shelf and hanger links to put on the most expensive shoes and coat etc. This will permanently lift appearance.

Reactions: Zonetime

Ben999_1947

Nov 3, 2018
Great news!
Where is the proof of You words, Sir?
Here

Soryan that he disappeared for a long time, but everything is going on around. It was even banal that it was not clear whether they were mobilizing or not. And when it finally became clear that they would not be taken away, I returned to work on games and then successfully fell ill :D I am recovering at the moment, I hope there will be no complications.

Well, since now everything seems to have settled down more or less, I decided to unsubscribe so that they don’t lose at all, I’m alive and almost healthy. It is necessary to finish the update on the BC with it there will be a new archive, a lot will be redone there and of course there will also be new. And then for the SOB, until I put a new poster for the game in the old messages.

And also purely those. infa on the blog if you don’t see any pictures, then it’s because of the rkn, they blocked 4 google domains where all the pictures of the blogger service are actually stored, so there are problems from the Russian Federation with the display of the whole service, I’ll change some of the pictures myself to work without vpn and proxy.

I'm going to please everyone with an update with a new archive in December, just before the new year, maybe earlier :)

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Yeah the cheat of appareance dont work and im stuck with the brother striptease :eek:
I'm the same but I'm stuck after, where I need to do the vacation again until the mc joins. But because of the appearence stat I can't since even with the cheat it reverts immediatelly back.
Does anyone know a simpler way to do this?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah the cheat of appareance dont work and im stuck with the brother striptease :eek:
I'm the same but I'm stuck after, where I need to do the vacation again until the mc joins. But because of the appearence stat I can't since even with the cheat it reverts immediatelly back.
Does anyone know a simpler way to do this?
It has been a while... but if I remember correctly the cheat works but not for long, I guess it was buggy and undone when you change location. So you may try to get to the date (save first) and hit the button while you dance or even better the moment they are talking about how beautiful Sveta is.

Besides you can always try to raise the stats more permanently (Beauty Salon, clothing, sports... actually I am not sure how anymore it is quite a grind even with money-cheats)

If anything else fails there is a save in the FAQ / Supportpostthingy.

Reactions: Dflik

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
Does anyone know how to get Denis, the Chief's son, to spy a third time and move his questline along? I'm stuck with him and nothing I do works. He only spied 2 times and can't get him to spy a third time no mater what I do.

pieter

Dec 4, 2016
AvengerJanuary 15, 2023 at 07:04 am
I'm not missing and I'm working on an update so you don't have to worry. It will be the largest for BC, or at least the heaviest, a little more than 2GB :)

For those who think that I collected money and dumped it into the sunset, I can upset you: D Since the games are free, and donations are on a purely voluntary basis, then they not as much as it might seem to you: D And to be more precise, they haven’t been there for a long time, because there have been no updates for a long time, I don’t blame anyone, I just say it as it is, so that you don’t experience illusions. Which, in principle, is fair, I didn’t please you with updates, you didn’t please me with donations, everything is honest, I have no complaints :). Here the update will come out, then of course yes, I'm waiting for reciprocal gratitude, let's say it is, without cheating :)

There has been nothing on the patreon account from him for a long time, we have been living here for almost a year under sanctions and payment systems now do not officially work in the Russian Federation, and specifically Paypal and Pioneer are 2 payment systems that work with patreon, there are no others, both of them now officially do not work in rf. In order to pass through them, you need to draw them up in another country, as you understand, not everyone has such an opportunity (they need documents for residence, etc.), and then withdraw from them through dances with tambourines if you are in the Russian Federation, in short, patreon I’ve been dead for a long time, just in case something changes, which is unlikely :D

So what’s left is brewing inside the Russian market and some friendly countries, but as long as electronic transfers and card transfers work, you can live and not despair way to support remained even though they cut off the foreigners.

At the expense of the update, in addition to reworking the old one, there will be a couple of new NPCs and adding a continuation of the old ones, I’m working on the new one right now so that you don’t say later that I didn’t do much in a year :D Although someone will say so anyway, of course I didn’t sit the whole year and did the update every day, this is understandable, but the movement will be decent, everything will be painted in the update post :)

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
guys i really need help. i want sonya's stepdad to get her pregnant, but i can't. i tried all the ways in the sauna, at work, at home, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the hall, in the moms room, 3some with mom and dad/ 3some with dad and brother but it just doesn't work

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
It has been a while... but if I remember correctly the cheat works but not for long, I guess it was buggy and undone when you change location. So you may try to get to the date (save first) and hit the button while you dance or even better the moment they are talking about how beautiful Sveta is.

Besides you can always try to raise the stats more permanently (Beauty Salon, clothing, sports... actually I am not sure how anymore it is quite a grind even with money-cheats)

If anything else fails there is a save in the FAQ / Supportpostthingy.
bro your post really helped me and i am appreciated for this. can you help me 1 more time pls? check post above

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is in development, the update is likely to be released in these months, I think until April, the reason for the big update. these are my assumptions, and as soon as the author finishes, he will immediately post it. The blog has the latest information from him.

Reactions: Fake_Zeus

joik-best

Jan 3, 2018
guys i really need help. i want sonya's stepdad to get her pregnant, but i can't. i tried all the ways in the sauna, at work, at home, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the hall, in the moms room, 3some with mom and dad/ 3some with dad and brother but it just doesn't work
As far as I remember, it is necessary that the Sonya did not have children at all before this. Or you need to go through an alternative path (through rape).

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
It is part of the story line if I remember right. When you corrupted the family enough mum will talk with MC about having another child she and her new partner want but they want MC as a surrogate. But I guess it was always possible (but Mum not gonna like that). There is a fertility mechanic in game but I never really understood. But as far as I remember there was a red thermometer showing up somewhere when MC is fertile. Somewhere hidden in the stats.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
It is part of the story line if I remember right. When you corrupted the family enough mum will talk with MC about having another child she and her new partner want but they want MC as a surrogate. But I guess it was always possible (but Mum not gonna like that). There is a fertility mechanic in game but I never really understood. But as far as I remember there was a red thermometer showing up somewhere when MC is fertile. Somewhere hidden in the stats.
Yes, I tried them too, but it didn't work. I waited for the red thermometer, accepted the mother's speech, but the result was 0

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
As far as I remember, it is necessary that the Sonya did not have children at all before this. Or you need to go through an alternative path (through rape).
Sonya has never had children before. I don't know how to go the rape route with dad

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes