WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Important point, you must not have two *.qsp files. Delete the one you don't need or you will have an error.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have tried

But i can't get it to work.
I have read the instructions but not getting it.
I am one of those who has to visually see to understand if reading instructions doesn't work.
And i certainly can't read Russian.
Please have a look here -> trouble shooting. There I gathered tips and tricks for the 99% most common problems :) so there is a big chance it can help you.

Maybe this quote will help you " Be aware that the starting screen will usually be Russian. 1st entry will start a new game, 2nd will load a game. There is a translated menu, look at Mods & links "

There is also a step by step guide to install the cheat mod if that's you concern.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I have tried

But i can't get it to work.
I have read the instructions but not getting it.
I am one of those who has to visually see to understand if reading instructions doesn't work.
And i certainly can't read Russian.
ok, let us try it step by step. I have an idea, where or what your problem is. I assume you have deleted the *qsp-file in the game and put the translated file instead of it. Then you start and see something in russian. That is perfectly normal because that is a picture and not part of the translated *.qsp. If you find the button within this page you will go to the next screen, which should be translated.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
ok, let us try it step by step. I have an idea, where or what your problem is. I assume you have deleted the *qsp-file in the game and put the translated file instead of it. Then you start and see something in russian. That is perfectly normal because that is a picture and not part of the translated *.qsp. If you find the button within this page you will go to the next screen, which should be translated.
I have the QSPGUI launcher which launches the game but all i see is broken images i can interact with but don't know what they are unless i click on them.
Currently deleting the file and going to unpack it again because i think i may have added a unnecessary file that's causing the problem with the GUI not displaying correctly as i had to add a QSP launcher manually from another QSP game.

1680310382849.png
I renamed the QSP file from 671267_starteng_cheat_ral_2 to Big Kuyash.qsp
1680310432353.png
1680310467955.png

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I have the QSPGUI launcher which launches the game but all i see is broken images i can interact with but don't know what they are unless i click on them.
Currently deleting the file and going to unpack it again because i think i may have added a unnecessary file that's causing the problem with the GUI not displaying correctly as i had to add a QSP launcher manually from another QSP game.

View attachment 2511019
I renamed the QSP file from 671267_starteng_cheat_ral_2 to Big Kuyash.qsp
View attachment 2511020
View attachment 2511022
Never mind, i did stupid.
The instructions having multiple steps related to QSP and my lack of sleep had me confused.
Some reason putting the file in assets stand-alone wasn't registering for me for some reason.
Got it to work now.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Hello I think I have a bug, can you help me?
My MC's appearance stat was normal(about 245?), but it suddenly became terrible at some point(245->45)
I can't figure it out.. I just remember I had no change other than the change from Slim to Thin
Here's my save file and I'd appreciate it if someone could check it out

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
Had sex with mother more than 16 times, looked at her in the bathroom, saw her masturbating and have enough appearence and or depravity since I cheated the thing. Still no flowers from the stepfather, how do I fix this? Save attached

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Had sex with mother more than 16 times, looked at her in the bathroom, saw her masturbating and have enough appearence and or depravity since I cheated the thing. Still no flowers from the stepfather, how do I fix this? Save attached
open the mother's card and the status of the relationship to the heroine is indicated below. I've been rocking up to a personal whore like. It was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
hi i have a question

SPOILER: Mother / Stepfather threesome

The triggers to get the 1st threesome for Mom & SF goes: (Non rapey SF version)
- Lots of sex with SF, 30+ times
- Visit Mom in hall between 2100-2259 weekend, fool around, caught by SF
- Talk to SF about it
- Have SF come to your bed 0900-0959 weekday to invite you to eat in the morning (sex), do this about twice
- When mom visit you to have the weekly sex romp with you 2100-2259 in your bed, tie her eyes up & surprise SF joins
So far I've had a chat trigger where my mother told me about her wanting a baby.

- Mom needs to have good relations with you to initiate the weekly activities and horny by letting sexual energy build up (time)

But she never came to tell me that she couldn't conceive and needed my help for surrogacy.

I don't know how to trigger this scenario.
- After a while talking to mum morning in the kitchen she will tell about she can't get pregnant. Sveta can agree to help by concieving the child instead of her mum. If Sveta agrees mom will show up randomly to fetch her for baby making. Since .24 it's possible stepfather impregnates Sveta. It's aadvised to avoid talking about stepfather's baby with mum in the kitchen (Sveta will lie about a stranger). Better talk to mum or stepfather in mum's room (happy end)

How can I trigger the surrogacy plot?o_Oo_Oo_O

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
hi i have a question

- Talk to SF about it
- Have SF come to your bed 0900-0959 weekday to invite you to eat in the morning (sex), do this about twice
- When mom visit you to have the weekly sex romp with you 2100-2259 in your bed, tie her eyes up & surprise SF joins
So far I've had a chat trigger where my mother told me about her wanting a baby.

- Mom needs to have good relations with you to initiate the weekly activities and horny by letting sexual energy build up (time)

But she never came to tell me that she couldn't conceive and needed my help for surrogacy.

- After a while talking to mum morning in the kitchen she will tell about she can't get pregnant. Sveta can agree to help by concieving the child instead of her mum. If Sveta agrees mom will show up randomly to fetch her for baby making. Since .24 it's possible stepfather impregnates Sveta. It's aadvised to avoid talking about stepfather's baby with mum in the kitchen (Sveta will lie about a stranger). Better talk to mum or stepfather in mum's room (happy end)

I'm away and can't test this on the computer to test the triggers but iirc she either tells you in the kitchen (maybe bedroom?) after a while (after see all threesome scenes a few times?). That part of the quest is kinda janky too because you can only get impregnated from the scenes where she actively gets you from your bedroom to try to get pregnant and that scene can bug out and just throw a white screen, if you want to trigger it you have to basically hit the reset week button a lot and keep trying (it worked about 1 in 10 times for me), you do get a new (unique to him being the father) preg scene with the stepfather that's pretty good though

triton631

Oct 9, 2016
hi i have a question

- Talk to SF about it

After tons of threesomes mother asked Sveta in kitchen on sunday 19.00, maybe that helps.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
So, I download the 3 files
I extract the first one because it's the zip
Then I have a file with no extension & can't do anything with it.
I'm usually fine with extracting & all, but i'm at loss here.
What did I forget?
Thanks

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
1689891946889.png

Here what I got after extracting. Which is not normal because I have no QSP or anything. What did I miss? I did not rename anything

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes