• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just going to drop my opinion in here: I think this would be an amazing game if they improved on some keypoints:

1st) The start. The first day or days should be more closed off from the rest of the world and give you a tour of what you can do, what places there are to explore, what you can do for money, where you can spend that money and from that tour you can set up a plan (kinda). For example say after the 1st day: Ok I want to work here to gain 500, so I can spend 200 there and that way I can get a new job in RandomTown and I can save up 300 so I can buy that outfit and that item so I can start to exercise and improve my looks.

2nd) Less grindy. I know, I know, without grind then you would have to have tons of content at every corner just to make up for the fact that you achieved high stats quickly or got money easily. I'm not saying to remove the grind but turn it down a bit.

3rd) Hints. Give us hints on what quests can be done or at least what we can do on the ones we have activated. To find all the things for all the quests by random exploring at random times by random luck is absolutely crushing for a player and there's a reason why this game has so many replies, because we cant afford to rely on that dumb luck, we want to know it and we want to know it now!

4th) Less grindy (seriously so much grind needed...)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just going to drop my opinion in here: I think this would be an amazing game if they improved on some keypoints:

1st) The start. The first day or days should be more closed off from the rest of the world and give you a tour of what you can do, what places there are to explore, what you can do for money, where you can spend that money and from that tour you can set up a plan (kinda). For example say after the 1st day: Ok I want to work here to gain 500, so I can spend 200 there and that way I can get a new job in RandomTown and I can save up 300 so I can buy that outfit and that item so I can start to exercise and improve my looks.

2nd) Less grindy. I know, I know, without grind then you would have to have tons of content at every corner just to make up for the fact that you achieved high stats quickly or got money easily. I'm not saying to remove the grind but turn it down a bit.

3rd) Hints. Give us hints on what quests can be done or at least what we can do on the ones we have activated. To find all the things for all the quests by random exploring at random times by random luck is absolutely crushing for a player and there's a reason why this game has so many replies, because we cant afford to rely on that dumb luck, we want to know it and we want to know it now!

4th) Less grindy (seriously so much grind needed...)
People have told him about the grind so many times on his blog you would think he'll get the hint by now

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A lot of you may just use qsp editor and stuff but here is a cheat table i made for the game.
Man I tried forever to get cheatengine tables to work with QSP games. the values always changed around when the game restarted though.

Could you add some quality of life options in there too? Like being able to change the values of Mood, Hygene, Hunger, Sleep without having to search for them? If those things were added, it would be imo a complete and perfect cheat table

Sep 8, 2016
Man I tried forever to get cheatengine tables to work with QSP games. the values always changed around when the game restarted though.

Could you add some quality of life options in there too? Like being able to change the values of Mood, Hygene, Hunger, Sleep without having to search for them? If those things were added, it would be imo a complete and perfect cheat table
Edit: added Hunger, Sleep, Mood, Hygene and teeth colour

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankosh and Dropdude

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I keep reading about doing stuff without panties, how do I take them off?

Also, I can't seem to kiss the mother in the sauna, I'm romantic, but I just can't do it.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I keep reading about doing stuff without panties, how do I take them off?

Also, I can't seem to kiss the mother in the sauna, I'm romantic, but I just can't do it.
While in your room, click on the wardrobe and you should see something abound underwear. Click on the picture of your current underwear to take them off. For mom, are you going in the sauna at 20:00

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
While in your room, click on the wardrobe and you should see something abound underwear. Click on the picture of your current underwear to take them off. For mom, are you going in the sauna at 20:00

When I click on the underwear, I take it off yes, but I can't leave the screen where you select your underwear, the red arrow disappears.

And when I enter the sauna, she asks me to take off my clothes, I do it, and then it says something like 'further I wont do'

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When I click on the underwear, I take it off yes, but I can't leave the screen where you select your underwear, the red arrow disappears.

And when I enter the sauna, she asks me to take off my clothes, I do it, and then it says something like 'further I wont do'
You're depravity isn't high enough for you to walk around without underwear. Either your orientation and/or depravity isn't high enough for you to advance with mom

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
hmm, my depravity was 'romantic', what levels are there, and which do I need?

I think my orientation was 'bi-esteric' or something like that, can't remember.

I'll try and raise them, thanks!

Also, unrelated question, is there any point to walking the dog? I'm doing it everyday, but not sure if I have to or should.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For kissing mom, intellect has to be at least blonde, orientation has to be at least bi as a prank, depravity has to be at least romantic nature. Also the highest, depravity level is fucking but this is not needed to start the mom quest

Reactions: AlexLudwig

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
How do I raise intellect?

Thanks a lot btw for answering these questions.

Glad I ran into this site on /hgg/

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Ah, that makes sense, didn't think about that.

Thanks man.

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Can someone upload the file that we use to open the game and i don't mean the QSP file i think it was .exe file ?? i got a virus that attacked my PC and a lot of exe's is gone

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone upload the file that we use to open the game and i don't mean the QSP file i think it was .exe file ?? i got a virus that attacked my PC and a lot of exe's is gone

Reactions: Ankosh
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes