Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
ok so im pretty sure Lia is the only one who has events and they only go up to tier 5 however if i am wrong please let me know :)

KCohen

Mar 17, 2019
Ight, (almost) zero fkn content and fuckton of bugs, compared to the previous version (unity).
Don't waste your time on this unplayable grindloop.

Reactions: Daddums and brata

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:):love:-hi!...thanks for this new version, original; we're not too lost...but I received an error message, which closed the game: here's the message :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'liaCooking'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\P\Favori\BIGLONGCOMPLEX-1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\P\Favori\BIGLONGCOMPLEX-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\P\Favori\BIGLONGCOMPLEX-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\P\Favori\BIGLONGCOMPLEX-1.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "rooms/MC_Room.rpyc", line 297, in script call
File "rooms/LA_ginntroom.rpyc", line 8, in script
File "G:\P\Favori\BIGLONGCOMPLEX-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'liaCooking'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
BIG LONG COMPLEX 1.1
Sun Dec 31 11:36:03 2023

Thx :)

Reactions: LUBAMURISSORAS

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I hacked Lia's PC, and I was told I can access her file. But when I reopen the PC, I am back to to hack screen again. Also, where can I find the wrench?

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Wonderful a lot of the other versions were unstable as fuck for this game do you plan to port small complex to renpy as half of the people who played that had major issues with the game (including me who had graphical incompatibility).

Hopefully you coding in renpy will bring some stability to your projects.

Ed Smith

Sep 18, 2017
first Unity engine to Ren'Py engine, major step backwards imho. cleaner setup, art about the same. in unity you could have sex get them pregnant to Ren'Py barely any content maybe a blowjob. four places to work before, one place to work now. step up progression before almost no progression with remake. very disappointing since the abandoned Unity version.

croPath

May 10, 2017
If he wanted better graphics and animations why didn't he just go with Unreal Engine? Isn't that better than Unity?
Neither is better overall. Unity is better for beginners, older unreal engines are pretty good, latest one is just a performance hog with no tangible gains.
Both are overkill for this sort of game.

Reactions: Ed Smith
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes